Client: Fortune 50 Financials Org.
"ONLY ACCEPTING W2 CANDIDATES. NO CORP-CORP OR SPONSORSHIP"
Location: Must eventually be onsite in McLean, VA when the office opens up
Number of positions: 4 (2 - Senior level, 2 - Professional level). Difference between both the levels is only the experience level, 5 - 7 years for Senior, 3 - 5 for Professional
Extension/ Conversion: The goal is to convert to full-time after initial 3 months
Technical Must Haves: AWS Experience - EC2, EKS, EMR, ECS, S3, SNS, SQS, Cloud Formation, Cloud watch, Lambda. 2+ years of experience using Python and Configuration management tools such as Ansible
Soft Skill Must Haves: Experience working in an Agile environment or with Jira or Atlassian suite is a plus.
- CICD, AWS, Kubernetes, Docker are the key areas the candidate would primarily be working at. Senior position will take more of a design and lead implementation along with adding values to the deliveries. He/ she will be hands-on and taking the ownership of the implementations.
- This position is primarily on the CICD part and the infrastructure domain would be the key aspect. He/ she should be able to address the provisioning aspects from the AWS perspective and working of the tools such as Jenkins, Spinnaker, Atlassian suite and Docker management process. The candidate must have well versed knowledge in these areas. API management is the key criteria here, how they can interface with different systems from the automated pipelines.
Engineering and Operations:
- Do you have a passion for the latest and greatest technologies and how those can transform business? If you are an experienced DevOps guru with knowledge of Cloud technologies particularly AWS, Container (EKS) platform and would like to be part of a team that is enhancing and automating modern platforms for a Fortune 50 financial company, we may be what you are looking for!
Qualifications of resources:
- Deliver solutions on-time with high bar of quality, and continuously improve systems
- Demonstrate effective and disciplined software development expertise and leadership
- Work with Product Owners to understand the desired capability, to define and prioritize work, determine deliverables, and manage workloads
- Deliver and maintain standard operating procedures and assist in troubleshooting issues
- Participate in on-call activities as needed for major incident resolution and problem management.
Keys to Success in this Role:
- Experience in infrastructure and platform management and automation
- 3+ years of experience working with one or more of the following Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud services: EC2, EKS, EMR, ECS, S3, SNS, SQS, Cloud Formation, Cloud watch, Lambda
- 2+ years of experience using Python and configuration management tools such as Ansible.
- Experience of addressing compliance and governance requirements of a complex organization.
- Documentation of Engineering Solutions and Designs.
Keen focus on automation
- Ability to communicate clearly, effectively, persuasively with technology and business partners
- Excellent collaborator and fantastic teammate
- Able to deliver and apply risk-based approach to prioritize work
- Ability to quickly comprehend the functions and capabilities of new technologies, and identify process improvements and efficiencies opportunities
- Ability to adapt to change while continuing to deliver on assigned objectives
- Works under minimal supervision.
- Able to provide technical guidance to the team
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Proactive in nature with customer satisfaction as primary goal
- Technical degree and Certifications
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect
- AWS Certified Developer
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator
Technology Ventures is a leading technology services company delivering a broad portfolio of business and technology solutions, along with staff augmentation, to help its clients improve their business performance. Technology Ventures collaborates with both the public sector and private sector to maximize performance and create sustainable value for our customers and job opportunities for our consultants.