Acumen Solutions drives excellence - not only in our performance, but also in the results we deliver for our clients. We are a global cloud consultancy that combines the insight of our strategists, the vision of our innovators, and the ingenuity of our engineers to achieve this extraordinary impact. The Fortune 500 trust us to build solutions focused on growing revenue and profits by amplifying competitive advantage and strengthening customer relationships. Our groundbreaking solutions in the public sector streamline operations and improve productivity. We apply this same focus on excellence to our unparalleled social responsibility program, generating sustainable impact across our local communities. Engage with us atwww.acumensolutions.com or on Twitter @AcumenSolutions.
Acumen Solutions is currently hiring an AWS DevSecOps Architect to join our team in McLean VA
Roles and Responsibilities
Working within Agile Development teams, the DevSecOps Architect builds secure cloud infrastructures using the latest networking, virtualization, automation, and configuration management tools.
• Deploys enterprise applications in cloud platforms, incorporating automation, security, and reliability
• Experience with AWS provisioning, configuration management, storage management, network management, virtualization
• Creates automated CI/CD pipelines and automating all aspects of infrastructure
Required Skills / Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business or other related scientific or technical discipline
• 3+ years with networking and network/system security, including firewalls, VPN, routing, switching, load balancers, monitoring, security, and DNS
• 3+ years of experience running large-scale online systems built on AWS or similar cloud providers
• 3+ years of experience building automated pipelines
• Have written scripts or built applications in Python/Ruby/Bash
• Worked with container technologies in production
• Worked with open source monitoring and metrics tools
• Full end-to-end understanding of CI/CD pipeline (Amazon S3, AWS CodeCommit, AWS CodeDeploy ) and how to assess them from a security point of view
• Experience with both Static and Dynamic Application Security Testing methodologies and tools
• Ability to employ best practices in an enterprise scale continuous delivery environment and harden production deployments
• Strong understanding of security concepts, best practices and how to apply them, such as SSH, public key encryption, access credentials, certificates, TLS, data encryption
• The ability to successfully obtain and maintain a U.S. Suitability/Public Trust Background Clearance
Acumen Solutions offers the opportunity for growth and advancement, as well as a competitive base salary, annual performance based incentives, medical, dental, and vision benefits, Paid Time Off, 401k, and more.
As a leading management and technology consulting firm, Acumen Solutions offers a range of challenging and rewarding opportunities whether you’re just starting out in your career, looking to advance your career, or seeking a senior leadership position. Acumen Solutions employees are ambitious, committed, passionate problem solvers.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor