Our client is currently seeking a AWS Developer
Long Term Onsite Contract
We are seeking for a developer to become an expert of AWS services that we leverage. Help to efficiently integrate our big data infrastructure in the AWS cloud. Build services, deploy models, algorithms, perform model training and provide tools to make our infrastructure more accessible to all our data scientists. Enable specific initiatives to build our capabilities from environmental classification to In-Season Field Analytics and more.
Qualifications & Requirements:
* Master's Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or a closely-related field. At least 5+ years of relevant software development experience.
* Experience working with distributed computing tools (Map/Reduce, Hadoop, Hive, HBase, Scala, Spark etc.)
* A working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
* Expertise with relational SQL and NoSQL databases.
* Experience with AWS cloud services: EC2, EMR, RDS, Redshift
* Experience with: Python, Java, R, Scala, etc.
* Experience authoring workflows (using technology like Apache Airflow)
* Experience provisioning and maintaining highly-available, fault-tolerant IT infrastructure including servers, storage, and data stores
* Experience in Creating RESTful microservices* Jira, GIT and are highly desirable.
* 2+ years engineering scalable Docker containers, ideally on Kubernetes
* Programming experience with Bash, Python or other scripting languages
* AWS Certification is Preferred