One of Judge's premier client is currently seeking a AWS Developer with Java Experience
This job will have the following responsibilities:
Minimum 5 years demonstrated experience with Java development.
* Experience with Distributed Service Standards (SOAP, REST, EJB)
* Experience with revision code source code repositories in particular Bitbucket, GIT and SVN
* Strong and evolving competence in several programming languages and technologies, working knowledge of multiple tools sets, technologies and implementation environments
* Strong practical Linux based systems administration skills and scripting experience in a Cloud based environment
* Ability to work independently
* Strong problem solving and analytic skills
* Ability to handle multiple projects and assignments simultaneously and effectively in a cross-functional team environment
Qualifications & Requirements
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or MIS.
* 5 - 7 years of experience in software systems, programming, and infrastructure development and administration
* Minimum 5 years demonstrated experience with full stack development.
* AWS Associate or Professional Certification preferred (not required).
Salary: 95.00 Hourly