**** Hiring for Direct Client ****
AWS Devops Automation Engineer / Architect
Location: Reston, VA
Duration: 12 months with possible extension
10+ years of experience. (Minimum 10 years)
Mainly will be working on DevSecOps Pipeline.
- Very strong in Python, bash or similar
- Experience integrating with native AWS services (CodePipeline, CodeCommit, CodeBuild, CodeDeploy, EC2, EKS, ECR, S3)
- Proficient in automation and deploying CI and CD tools and services (Jenkins Pipeline as Code, Git, Maven).
- Hands on experience building solutions with tools and services like AWS CloudFormation, Terraform, or custom build orchestration tools leveraging SDKs or directly interacting with APIs
- Experience working one or more of the following languages: Java, Python, or Node.js
- Ability to infuse security into CI/CD process with ease to promote innovation.
- Knowledge of networking, IAM, public cloud, enterprise logging, SIEM, API Management, containerization and security assessment tools/methodologies.
- Require strong automation and scripting skills. Python and Linux shell.
- Balance of strategic and tactical skills and the ability to work on cross-functional teams.
- Familiar with Kubernetes, Docker, Ruby, Perl, Linux, AWS, PCF, Micro services, Cloud, cloud platform, Jenkins
- Familiar with IAM related protocols such as SAML, SPML, XACML, SCIM, OpenID and OAuth.
- Experience in designing and hands-on on directories, such as, Active Directory and any other LDAP compliant directory
- Familiar with protocols such as, OIDC, OAuth 2, SAML.
- Familiar with container and orchestration
- Understanding of the cyber threat landscape and methodologies to protect technology assets.
- Ability to facilitate communications to business stakeholders and interact effectively with all levels of management.
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment and be comfortable with ambiguity.
- Exceptional experience influencing collaborating and negotiating positive outcomes across stakeholders in highly matrixed organization.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- AWS Certified Developer Associate or AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate preferred.
Candidate likes to see on resumes:
- AWS Cert