Our client is a high growth IT firm in Northern Virginia. They are seeking an experienced AWS//DevOps Engineer to join their high performance team. This is a full-time direct hire role with outstanding benefits and company culture.
Client is looking for an AWS cloud engineer who is security-focused and skilled in AWS architecture, deployment, and management. This is a hands-on, creative, collaborative role that will be fully part of an AWS-focused agile software engineering team.
Here are a few items that are the minimum standard for this role:
- Deploy and maintain SIEM tools and processes
- Build and maintain robust and secure multi-region CI/CD pipelines
- Plan and implement solutions for backup and recovery, high availability, key management, and other strategic initiatives
- Design and build secure and scalable software infrastructure
- Evolve and train others on production management and monitoring processes
- Ensure thorough pen-testing and security evaluation for all aspects of an AWS implementation
- Architect and implement multi-cloud strategy
- Collaborate closely with developers
- We use a variety of configuration, deployment, and version control tools at AWS to make cloud engineering tasks repeatable and maintainable. These include github, CodeBuild, Terraform, Cloudformation, Ansible, Vault, Prometheus, Server Density, and ELK.
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science
- Multiple years of AWS systems administration experience
- Experience with kubernetes (EKS specifically)
- Well-versed in running large scale, auto-scaling environments
- PCI compliance experience