Our client needs an experienced Technology Consultant II for our Enterprise Informatics Environment. The qualified candidate will work independently within guidelines, be responsible for coordinating and working with 3rd party vendor to manage AWS platform, software upgrades, patch installations, security request and incident management. Candidate will also work directly in Cloudera and Hadoop environments providing support and guidance to all technical teams.
- Must be able to exhibit and present in relation to data integration and management.
- Coordination of infrastructure and platform changes with 3rd party vendor and managing tickets and change requests
- Experience in Web Administration.
- Knowledge of Apache and Apache Tomcat is a plus
- Knowledge of AWS RDS (Postgres and Redshift)
- Knowledgeable in SQL Server and Microsoft Cloud is a plus
- Responsible for submitting and coordinating changes with vendor (AIP)
- Understanding of Information Security for data protection, governance and security preferred
- Exposure AWS cloud technologies
- Knowledge of Kubernetes and EKS
- Knowledge of DevOps, Jenkins and Cloudbees
- Experience in building and managing pipelines
- Need hands on Spark, Scala, eclipse, Hive, Impala and Big data technologies
- Should be well versed with GIT, GitHub or version control technologies and code promotion process using GIT
- Lead, create, and collaborate with cross functional teams for AWS RDS projects
- Lead the implementation and administration of Apache/Tomcat web applications
- Lead DevOps initiative to develop and maintain pipelines in Informatics Environment
- Manage, monitor vendor processes to align with Blue Cross processes and adhere to corporate standards and policies
MUST be located in any area Michigan or relocate to Michigan. Remote indefinite.