Role : Data Privacy
Location : NYC, Phoenix, AZ, Sunrise, FL (Remote Start)
- Regulatory: GDPR, CCPA/CPRA & future privacy regulations
- Strategic Imperatives: - Privacy Control Assessment (PCA) & Privacy Control Implementation
- Information Security: Data Encryption Remediation, Privacy by Design (SDLC)
- Privacy Request Management: Support DTD privacy/legal requests from business partners and third parties. Ad-hoc 2nd line project support, as well.
Experience & Skill Required:
- 3+ years of experience managing and improving privacy and security business / technology processes
- Deep understanding of applicable privacy and security laws/regulations (GDPR, CCPA etc.) to support broader strategic initiatives
- Experience partnering with Privacy, Security, Technology, Legal and Compliance teams to understand the current state risk profile and use this knowledge for project planning and execution.
- Work cross-functionally on technology implementation projects to provide technology controls expertise and build/develop controls to meet privacy and information security regulatory/business requirements
- Experience executing privacy and security audits, operational process reviews, system implementation reviews, applications, and other technology related risk areas. Create and lead ad-hoc analyses of technology system
- Experience with privacy control frameworks, privacy choice management, privacy data minimization/deletion, data portability, notice and consent, and privacy by default/privacy by design principles.
Please forward emails to kk(at)primesoftinc.com