Job Title: AWS Solutions Architect
Rate: $75/hr on C2C
Location: Lafayette, Louisiana, US United States (Remote)
AWS Solutions Architect
Position Description Join this exciting new project as an AWS Solutions Architect! With your expertise you will work with a high-performing team to architect and design solutions for a major client.
We are looking for experienced and highly motivated technologists who possess technical depth and strong interpersonal skills. As an AWS solution architect, you will lead technical workshops, advise customers on architectural and strategic IT decisions and design highly scalable, flexible and resilient cloud architectures that address customer business challenges. As a trusted customer advocate, the solutions architect will help organizations understand best practices around advanced AWS cloud-based solutions. The ability to connect technology with measurable business value is critical to a solutions architect.
The ideal candidate is passionate to develop deep expertise in the AWS technologies as well as broad know-how around how applications and services are constructed using the AWS platform. She/he will possess customer facing skills that will allow them to drive discussions with senior personnel within the company, as well as a technical background that enables them to easily interact and give guidance with software developers and architects.
She/he should also have a demonstrated ability to think structured about business, product, and technical challenges. As an AWS solution architect, you will enjoy keeping your existing technical skills honed and developing new ones, so you can make strong contributions to deep architecture discussions.
Your future duties and responsibilities • Understand the customers business & application requirements and translate them into system / technical requirements
• Develop a strategy/roadmap to meet the business objective of the client
• Provide exceptional AWS technical design and thought leadership
• Lead technical workshops and advise customers on architectural and strategic IT decisions
• Ensure success in designing, building and migrating applications, software, and services on the AWS platform
• Educate customers on best practices to ensure their solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud
• Work with other teams to ensure quality and customer success
• Capture and share knowledge with our broader technical experts community
• Provide both pre-sales architecture support to drive sales along
• Ensures that software meets or exceeds specified standards and end-user requirements
• Communicating with stakeholders
• Working in Agile methodologies and building CICD pipelines
• Positive attitude with high degree of professionalism and unwavering commitment to client satisfaction
• Desire to learn new technologies
• Self-motivated and can work with very little supervision in a team environment
Required qualifications to be successful in this role • Minimum of 12 years enterprise IT application experience that includes at least 7 years of hands-on software development, DevOps engineering, systems administration, and/or systems architecture
• Hands-on AWS Architecture, Design, and Development experience is a must-have!
• Well-rounded knowledge of systems, network, security, storage, cloud products and technologies in differing environments
• Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
• Demonstrated ability to architect and implement solutions on AWS
• Significant experience in infrastructure architecture, database architecture, networking and security
• History of successful technical consulting and architecture engagements with large-scale customers or enterprises
• Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with executives, IT Management, and developers.
• Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
• Experience working within the software development or Internet industries is highly desired.
• AWS Certified Solution Architect – Associate or Professional is required
• Strong written and communication skills
• Demonstrated experience leading or developing high quality, enterprise-scale distributed applications using modern software development practices and technologies is highly desired
Additional Certifications Preferred
• AWS Certification: AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional (Associate certification is a must)
• AWS Certification: AWS Certified SysOps Admin - Associate
• Bachelors Degree in Computer Science is highly desired
Skill Set/Years of Experience/Proficiency Level
Software Design and Development
Network, Security, Storage
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS/NON-ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED
Skill Set/Years of Experience
|Kevin | Talent Acquisition Lead|
|a: Srinav Inc | 2140 Peralta Blvd,Suite #213-A, Fremont | CA 94555, USA|
e: | w: www.srinav.net
E-VERIFY | A Minority/Women-owned Business Enterprise