Title: Quality analyst / Business analyst
Location: Columbia, SC 29210
- This position is for a system tester to assist in the testing and training of the Family Court Case Management System. This tester would then become a system trainer once system testing is complete.
- Tester/Trainer position will report to either the Testing Manager, Training Manager or Project Manager depending on the phase of the project.
- Work with the State's Subject Matter Experts (SME) and Business Analysts to develop test scenarios/test cases and test scripts.
- Review requirements, component designs and use cases and maintain test script traceability to each as applicable
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Prepare test data, including interface data files as needed, for executing test scripts
- Execute test scripts
- Record and verify test results
- Analyze and report test results
- Report defects to Test Manager/Test Team
- Perform Regression Tests
- Reproduce defects/demonstrate defects to development as needed
- Participate in Incident Review Meetings as needed
- Provide data analysis and root cause analysis as needed
- Participate on the monitoring and reporting on the execution of the System Development Contractor's performance under the CFS Project contract as it relates to all testing phases.
- This involves working with System Development Contractor's tools and appropriately extracting data to produce metrics and reports.
- Conduct End User Training for designated counties during rollout
- Ability to travel within the State to conduct onsite training as needed
- Ability to discuss application and configuration while relating application training to Clerks of Court staff's "every day” business
- Follow up on end user questions with Functional and Technical Experts in a timely manner
- Assist in Defect Resolution
- Potentially assist implementation team during county rollouts
- Review test related work products, including but not limited to system test reports, training materials, Computer Based Training courses and other as needed.
- BS degree or 10+ years of relevant experience in lieu
- Previous Judicial Experience
- Previous Experience in State Government
- Experience Testing Judicial or Case Management System Development Projects
- Experience in Delivery of Training
- Strong Interpersonal Skills with The Ability to Lead
- Ability to Present, Communicate and Teach Concepts in A Clear and Concise Manner
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Ability to Plan, Organize, Instruct, And Review the Work of The Testing Team
- Ability to Use MS Office, SharePoint, And Webex Tools Effectively
- Ability to Communicate (Orally and Written) Effectively with Technical, Non-Technical Staff, Customers/Stakeholders (State and County) And Executives
- Ability to Travel to Training Site as Needed to Conduct Training Within the State
- Knowledge of Testing Concepts Such as Component Testing, Integration Testing, Performance Testing, Regression Testing and Acceptance Testing
- Understanding of Agile or Iterative Software Development Methodologies
- A Strong Understanding of The Basics of Financial Operations, From Receipts To Disbursements To Reconciliation
About our Company: -
22nd Century technologies is a Minority (MBE) that supports demanding staffing programs for Corporations and State and Local Government Agencies. Its journey began in 1997 by supporting large Federal contracts which nudged us in the direction of creating large candidate pools across the country. Over the last 20 years, we have built a strong business model that is carefully constructed to deliver on multiple facets. We have proven past performance of providing services that exceed our clients' expectations. Today 22nd Century technologies supports clients in all 50 states and has grown to be a company that is trusted and sought for providing a complex mix of workforce solutions. With a firm grip on the entire spectrum of staffing solutions, we have placed more than 500,000 skilled resources and delivered 15 million+ man-hours. “22nd Century Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer" and “US Citizens & all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply."