Email resume to hr at bricklogix.com
Work Location: 1 Winter Street Boston MA
Expected Project Duration: Ends 6/30/2021
Client Interview Format: In Person or Skype
Expected Billable Hours/Week: Full Time - 37.5 Hours/Week
- Work on all aspects of software development life cycle for multiple agencies as part of EEA, following agile methodologies
- Analyze, design, develop, test and deploy phases of development projects
- Design, build and maintain Crystal reports
- Write optimal SQL queries good performance for database operations
- Performs reviews and integration testing to assure quality of project development efforts
- Ensure all documentation is created and updated including design, development and deployment documentation.
- Ensure assigned project tasks are completed in a timely manner and project milestone dates are met.
- Work closely with team members and ensure all team members are informed of project activities, issues, and resolutions.
- Minimum BS/CS with 5+ years of hands-on IT experience and excellent communication skills with a strong background working directly with coworkers and end users to identify business objectives and implement requirements.
- Proven experience building and testing with the Accela platform that encompass analysis, design, development, and execution of business requirements. Must be able to write well-designed, efficient, and testable code
- Experience in relational database design and building and optimizing database stored procedures, Oracle preferred.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills and an ability to participate in and drive business requirement gathering session with end-user groups and stakeholders. Produce detailed documentation based on established practices.
- Exposure to the following technologies is a plus: JIRA