Wanted: Workday Innovators
Ready to innovate at the forefront of Workday?
As a member of one of the world-s largest
Workday-certified teams, you-ll be part of a team of advisory professionals who
deliver more than just technology. You-ll deliver HR and financial management
solutions that help organizations realize the Workday promise of integrated,
cloud-based capabilities that put them on the fast track to a better way to
Grow your career with leading-edge technologies,
continuous learning opportunities and a global community with deep industry
expertise that help to solve clients- biggest challenges.
Now is the perfect time for you to join the
Accenture DayNine Workday team, where you-ll:
- Assess, strategize and manage Workday deployments for organizations across the globe.
Accenture has worked with more than 600 clients to deliver Workday deployments
to unlock the potential of their organizations.
- Design and deliver future-ready Workday solutions to help organizations optimize their
HR and Finance functions and enhance their employees- experiences.
- Join more than 1,200 professionals certified in Workday , collaborating to drive
enterprise-wide transformational projects on a global scale.
- Expand your Workday skills and advance your career with unparalleled training and
professional development opportunities.
As a Workday Integration Consultant, you should expect to be supported by an
Integration Lead or working independently on smaller projects, play an active
role in the delivery of a defined set of integrations that meet the client's business
requirements. You will be client facing and have the following responsibilities:
- Comprehend data integrations from point to point systems as well as
holistic interchange services rendering effective data quality and
dependable exchanges of digital information
- Identify, assess , and solve complex business problems for integrating the
Workday cloud application with external applications across a wide array
of Human Capital Management and Financial functional areas, where analysis
of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
- Design, build, and
support testing of Workday integration code base including Studio, EIB and
supporting 3rd party coding
- Collaborate with client and 3 rd parties to develop
technical solutions that support business processes
- Closely follow the strategic direction set by client leadership
when establishing Workday project goals
- Collaborate with client counterparts to deliver shared objectives
(including design and build activities)
- Responsible for timely identification and escalation of risks and
development of alternative technical and functional approaches when
- Has some latitude in decision-making - acts independently
to determine methods and procedures on new assignments