Kforce has a client seeking an Access Management & Provisioning Analyst for one of their clients in the Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas (TX) market.
Under the supervision of the Access Management Manager, the ideal candidate will ensure that security privileges for users of the client's systems are configured and maintained using established procedures and within established time frames. They will participate in development procedures for setting up system security where none exist and periodically reviews/updates existing procedures. The candidate will work with critical and sensitive information on a daily basis and is relied upon to maintain intended security safeguards.
* Processing (secure data) accounts via service requests; Activate, change, and terminate accounts
* Provisioning, modifying, and removing user and group accounts within an Active Directory and EPIC CareConnect environment and various other applications and systems
* Administer the day-to-day activities of AMP to ensure communication of time-critical information and to maintain consistent customer service levels, as well as the security posture for company assets
* Provide customer support and 2nd level troubleshooting to resolve access related issues as needed
* Provide on-call customer support as needed and other duties as assigned
* Document and maintain information management processes for workflow, efficiency and enhanced security
* Provide audit response data as required by Identity Management
* Participate in training activities to ensure proper access is granted
* Stay current in Identity Management processes, security and regulatory requirements as needed
* Maintain confidential information and demonstrates tact, discretion and diplomacy
* Degree from an accredited college or university with specialization in an Information Technology field or equivalent combination of experience, education, and/or certification preferred
* ITIL vs 3 Foundations certification required
* Previous customer technical support experience required
* Access control experience with a general understanding of distributed networking systems, database management systems, and applications preferred
* Previous experience with ITIL request management system preferred
* Strong understanding of access control methods including access control lists and user and group administration
* Excellent documentation skills required
* Interpersonal, analytical, and customer service skills
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.