-Demonstrated experience in building Access databases, including UI, reporting, form creation, queries, etc., including strong understanding of database development, testing, documentation, VBA, and implementation
- Ability to manage deadlines, prioritize competing assignments, and deliver results
-Coordinate with internal departments to document business requirements, project tasks, and designs for Access database creation and updates
-Generate easy-to-interpret reports and presentations based on collected data
-Use statistical methods to analyze data and general useful business reports Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, are required.
- Strong MS Office skills, specifically, Access, Excel, PPT, and SharePoint.
- Self-started mentality with the ability to work independently on deliverables when necessary.
- Ability to proactively anticipate needs, identify and recommend alternative solutions or options.
- Natural curiosity and desire to solve problems quickly.
- Ability to quickly come up-to-speed in a new department