Account Executive Position: Charlotte, NC
TAKE YOUR CAREER TO THE NEXT LEVEL IN THIS ROLE:
Bring your sales expertise to Eliassen Group! You love to be challenged and will thrive in our collaborative environment as you identify prospects, build relationships with key decision makers, and make placements. This is an opportunity to have a major impact and use your entrepreneurial spirit to grow our business!
ALL ABOUT US
Are you ready to join a company whose mission is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants and the communities where we live and work? At Eliassen Group, we incorporate these values into the work and philanthropic efforts that we engage in all the time. Even better, you'll be joining an industry-leading recruiting and consulting firm that has been named one of Staffing Industry Analyst's Largest IT Staffing Firms in the US, as well as one of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing Award winners for 2021.
ALL ABOUT YOU
You will become a key member of an exceptional team, all of whom possess a competitive spirit and like to have a lot of fun while enjoying great success.
With your exceptional communication skills, you'll build client relationships that stand the test of time and ensure that when client needs arise, Eliassen Group will be their partner of choice.
Your work will never be dull as you'll engage directly with your clients to identify strategic staffing solutions designed to support their business challenges and opportunities.
You will amaze your client with highly qualified candidates perfectly matched against their needs, hand-picked by a team of the top recruiters in the business.
You'll have many cards up your sleeve empowered with knowledge of Eliassen Group's extensive business solutions designed to meet the needs of even the most demanding clients.
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL DO EVERY DAY:
• You will close business opportunities by identifying prospects, developing relationships with prospects, recommending solutions, and making placements.
• Because you are a driven sales professional, you'll exceed the minimum activity metrics including calls and visits as outlined by your manager.
• You will qualify each req appropriately and convey the details to recruiters effectively.
• You will understand the differentiators and business value of each division within Eliassen Group in order to effectively cross sell our services. And you'll be a strong team contributor, sharing your work ethic and knowledge.
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS MUST INCLUDE:
• You live to sell and are passionate about the sales role in the Recruiting/Consulting industry. You have a proven successful track record of selling IT Staffing Solutions with a strong focus on hunting and developing new business.
• You have experience working in a staffing agency environment within the past 3 years
• You possess the ability to work effectively with recruiters to convey accurate temperature of requirements and demonstrate effective level of client control.
• You work collaboratively with other divisions (Agile/Life Sciences) to effectively cross-sell our services and you love to transfer your work ethic and knowledge to others as you uphold Eliassen Group's professional standards and reputation.
• You are a high energy individual with a strong sense of urgency and you know how to develop repeat business.
You're very proud of the education and skills that you bring to the table, including:
• Presentation Skills & Verbal Communication
• Internal Communications
• Prospecting & Closing Skills
• Meeting Goals
• Recruiting & Interviewing Skills
• People & Phone Skills
• Results Driven
• Strong organization and judgment