Telephone and In person Interview
EXPERIENCE IN SELLING EDUCATIONAL SOFTWARE IS MUST
Client is a leading provider of award-winning web-based and mobile learning solutions for K12 schools. Client is passion is helping struggling students close achievement gaps with self-paced, personalized instruction.Client is looking for a motivated account executive to join our team.
The Inside sales representative will be responsible for identifying prospects, generating leads, and successfully shepherding business opportunities through the buyer s journey.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be hungry, humble and smart
- Sell client s s product line by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects.
- Have a demonstrable track record of sales success
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and social media
- Schedule and conduct demos.
- Handle objections and close deals.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results.
- Generate leads, conduct call/email campaigns.
- Coordinate web demos with prospects.
- Maintain and expand the territory.
- Manage and track sales pipeline in CRM.
- Provide regular updates on sales activities.
- Prepare proposals for prospects.
- Collaborate with the entire marketing and sales team.
- Attend and represent client at Ed-Tech Conferences
- Bachelor s Degree and/or equivalent professional experience
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in sales, education tech sales preferred
- Experience utilizing CRM
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, time management skills
- Travel up to 25%