We are IBM Gold Business Partners in North America and the Lead Company in US on b2bi space and One of fastest growing companies in the United States and is ranked 20th among I.T. Services companies. We do IT consulting service provider, Consult Develop, Deliver and Support IT solutions that drive business innovation and business agility. We constantly innovate our solution, services, process, and tools to achieving this growth by helping our customers achieve their goals delivering innovation, collaboration and agility with solutions and services that improve their bottom line and business operations.
Direct Client- Financial Industry
Google Cloud Platform Apigee API Consultant role is responsible for the implementation of cloud-native APIs built on Google Cloud Platform’s (Google Cloud Platform)
- At least 7 years of experience in build building Enterprise Integrations and Micro services architecture.
- At least 4 years of experience in API Development and Strategy
- BUILD API the strategy for the Enterprise
- Build End to End API delivery (Planning, Design, Development, Testing, and Delivery) using APIGEE.
- Create a strategy to Build new and enhance existing APIs from mulesoft to Apigee and other applications
- Implement common APIs based on architecture guidelines and framework related to logging, authentication, security, error recovery etc.
- Implement requirements of the API layer like security, custom analytics, throttling, caching, logging, monetization request and response modifications etc. using Apigee preferre
- Build and create shared flows for Error Handling, Security
- Design and develop API platform to connect to various disparate backend systems for seamless data exchange
- Ability to define, create, and execute integration tests (API testing, unit testing, etc)
- Experience in the CI/CD process for API automated deployment
- Experience with securing sensitive data