Who We Seek:
What You Will Do:
- Passion Seekers. You genuinely care about the work that you do and its impact on society.
- Self-Starters. You're a go-getter who isn't afraid to step up and disrupt the status quo.
- Entrepreneurs. You bring fresh ideas to the table, work hard, develop business and consistently seek new challenges.
- Collaborators. You're a great contributor to a high performing team that accomplishes great feats for our clients.
The Account Executive within Attain's Salesforce Services Group is responsible for developing new business opportunities with new and existing clients in the nonprofit sector. You primary focus is finding, scoping, estimating, proposing and closing new business using a highly collaborative, solution selling model. You are also responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with our ecosystem partners to help drive joint sales opportunities.
What You Need:
- Generate leads and cultivate client relationships within the nonprofit sector and East Coast territory.
- Scope and define innovative Salesforce solutions to meet client needs.
- Estimate, propose and close new business using a collaborative solution selling model.
- Participate in business development team efforts and suggest and support process improvement activities.
- Serve as the Account Manager for existing accounts to cultivate long term relationships and to sell additional work to support client success.
- Participate in and support continuous improvement activities with the delivery team to ensure that projects continue to be scoped and estimated correctly.
- Maintain current knowledge of Salesforce and eco-system partners, industry practices, trends and issues.
- Maintain accurate sales pipeline records in Salesforce to support accurate reporting and forecasting.
- 5 - 10+ years solution selling experience that includes professional IT services.
- Experience working closely with partners to solicit and qualify leads and to shape and close deals.
- Success in leveraging business from new & established relationship.
- Ability to run solution discovery sessions with clients and develop a scope and solution approach.
- Client-facing skills with C-level execs to managers.
- Experience working with solution engineers to plan demos.
- Ability to estimate professional services engagements with input from the delivery team.
- Capable of writing proposals, both informal and RFP-based as well as Statements of Work; manage contract negotiation.
- Adept working closely with clients to move from proposal to closed work.
- Knowledge of nonprofit sector and CRM solutions a plus; Salesforce preferred.
- Able to travel for annual Dreamforce conference, client meetings, occasional trade shows, marketing events (up to 20%).
- Previous experience in consulting/project management and delivering solutions a strong plus.
Attain is a place for great ideas and the people who have them. As a management, technology, and strategy consulting firm, our professionals provide innovative solutions to revolutionize government, education, health, and nonprofit organizations and positively impact those they serve. We are business analysts, technologists, digital strategists, managers of change, and forward thinkers, with the entrepreneurial drive to shape the future. Our team is present in 40 states and the District of Columbia.
to explore your path forward with Attain. Attain is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For more Information on Equal Employment Opportunity visit EEO
and EEO Poster Supplement