We are looking for driven and dynamic professionals like you to grow with us and shape our future.Information Builders helps organizations transform data into business value. Our software solutions for business intelligence and analytics, integration, and data integrity empower people to make smarter decisions, strengthen customer relationships, and drive growth. Our dedication to customer success is unmatched in the industry. Thats why thousands of leading organizations rely on Information Builders to be their trusted partner. Founded in 1975, Information Builders is headquartered in New York City, with offices around the world, and remains one of the largest independent, privately held companies in the industry.In addition to our industry-leading software solutions and outstanding customer service, our people are the heart and soul of our success. Passionate, dedicated, and driven, Information Builders employees are some of the most talented and creative professionals in the industry. Job Title: Enterprise Software Sales Account Executive - SLG Location: Denver, CA or Minneapolis, MN Job Summary:
Sell software products and services for a global market leader in three of the hottest high-technology sectors: Business Intelligence & Analytics
, Data Integration and Management, and Data Quality & Governance. This dynamic Enterprise Software Sales Account Executive, with concentration in State and Local Government (SLG), is needed to work out of Denver, CO or Minneapolis, MN, representing Information Builders products and services. Job Requirements:
- 5+ year successful track record of making and/or exceeding revenue goals in complex, business application and enterprise business software sales.
- A 4-year accredited college degree, preferably in a business and/or technical discipline.
- Must have boardroom, executive-style presence and ability to manage large complex sales cycles.
- Strong communication and effective presentation, time management, and organization skills.
- Experience in aligning with all levels of an organization (from frontline workers to mid-level management to executives).
- The ability to understand how to pragmatically apply technical solutions to solve business problems
- The ability to create a value proposition that aligns with organizational goals and ROI.
- Experience in dealing with complex procurement processes and negotiating T&Cs
- Ability to effectively manage a sales process through the entire sales cycle (from identifying an opportunity, to proper qualification, to closing).
- The ability to maintain a high level of sales-related activity
- Strong prospecting, partnering and marketing skills.
- Energy of a self-starter, coupled with an excellent knowledge of the industry marketplace and business drivers.
- Ability to work well under pressure, execute results against strategy and meet critical deadlines.
- Effective customer management experience Job Resources:
- A team of professionals dedicated to Strategic Accounts: Systems Architects and Engineers, Sales Support Specialists and Marketing Representatives.
- In-house Professional Services organization
- In-house Marketing organization providing account-based marketing programs, collateral and website production
- Experienced sales support infrastructure aligned with revenue goals
- Market-leading and recognized products
- Award-winning customers General attributes of a successful candidate:
- Personable Ability to build rapport at a meaningful level and can be seen as becoming a trusted advisor. Has the ability to convey a level of confidence a prospect would need to sign a million dollar deal?
- Communication Skills Can present and articulate a solution and value proposition in a compelling fashion. Requires both written and verbal communication skills
- Have experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Has worked as consultant either with a software company or a general services firm
- Has sold for a software company, selling some form of development tools (app dev, BI, content management, integration/middleware, etc). We are looking for people that can have meaningful conversations with both IT and the business side of a company. 4. Sales cycle management Has the ability to lead a sales cycle and can execute a strategy that uncovers unique differentiation, identifies compelling events, engages with decision makers and drives towards a mutual understanding of economic value to accelerate a sales cycle.If you are looking for a fresh career opportunity where you can really make a difference every day, wed love to hear from you.Information Builders, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, gender, disability, veteran status, or other protected classification.#LI-DC1