ITmPowered Consulting is hiring highly-motivated individuals with sales / business development experience, preferably in technology consulting services, IT staffing or software sales to generate new business and deepen relationships with current and prospective clients. This position is an internal role at ITmPowered Consulting.
This role requires building and growing relationships with key decision-makers throughout all levels of ITmPowered's current and prospective enterprise clients, identifying opportunities and properly positioning ITmPowered's technology consultants and professional services offerings. You will need a strong customer service perspective and demonstrate a clear understanding of strategic account management. In addition, you will be responsible for communicating client requirements to internal stakeholder teams who are responsible for talent acquisition, service delivery, project management and internal resourcing. You will need to collaborate with those teams to evaluate consultant fit per our clients' requirements as well as ITmPowered's internal requirements and, where necessary, provide feedback.
You will be a critical part of a growing office - and ultimately part of a great group of people and fun company.
We are looking for candidates who put the team before themselves, are self-starters, and are not intimidated by a culture of accountability. That's what it takes to be successful in our fast-growing, competitive, and service-oriented culture.
We offer a competitive salary plus commission plan that rewards performance. Our employees receive full benefits options-medical, dental, vision, and matched 401k.Roles & Responsibilities:
The Account Executive is responsible for building and growing an account portfolio in the local market. Own responsibility for the entire sales cycle (generating new business, pre-sales, delivery and retention) including:
- Generate revenue from new business development and existing clients
- Developing target accounts based on market analysis, creating and executing a sales plan for penetrating these client companies, obtaining commitments and delivering services to those prospects.
- Collaborating with ITmPowered leadership to create a client development and retention strategy in addition to annual sales planning. Develop and adhere to a sales plan for targeting and penetrating new business
- Complete all aspects of the business development cycle including prospecting/cold calls, identifying Decision-Makers and opportunities, discovery meetings, preparing pre-sale estimates, crafting and presenting client presentations, recommending solutions based on an understanding of the client's unique business and technical needs, preparing proposals, contract negotiation and closing the sale.
- Building and growing relationships with key Decision-Makers (w/ authority, control, and budget) throughout all levels of current and prospective enterprise clients, identifying opportunities and properly positioning ITmPowered's technology consultants and professional services offerings.
- Demonstrate thorough understanding of ITmPowered Consulting service offerings, methodologies, project work, and partnerships. Ability to present differentiated positioning to all levels of client management
- Being the primary point of contact for client needs, maintaining close and frequent interaction with clients, strengthening the rapport between ITmPowered and the client.
- Work closely with new and active clients to acquire, qualify, and prioritize clients' IT requirements. Translate requirements into qualified well defined Job Orders and/or Consulting SOW's (T&M or Deliverables based).
- Communicate detailed, well defined client requirements to Recruiting and Delivery teams.
- Present qualified candidates to clients, adhere to ITmPowered's hiring best practices managing consultants
- Focusing on account expansion and broadening of offerings within current clients.
- Utilize a ATS/CRM database in a professional, accurate, and timely manner. Update ongoing client documentation - Org Charts, Briefings, Onboarding Processes. Track weekly production activity and metrics.
- Review sales activity on a weekly and monthly basis with department manager.
We're looking for that unique person who is highly motivated, results driven and has that special knack of natural relationship development skills. Our ideal candidate will be independently driven and self-directed, have experience working in the technical staffing industry in either sales or recruiting, and employ a consultative approach to sales. This individual must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, competitive, yet service-oriented culture. Skills we are seeking include;
Why ITmPowered Consulting?Who we are and what do we do:
- Minimum of 3+ years' experience working in a sales or account management role in the IT staffing industry.
- The ideal candidate will have current expertise developing an IT solutions business coupled with exceptional relationship management skills
- Proven capability in Bus Dev Delivering Software, IT, Cloud, Cyber, and/or professional consulting services.
- Must be able to identify key decision-makers within organizations, present a clear, concise case for partnering with ITmPowered and close business through superior customer service
- Must be able to develop strong relationships with all levels of internal and external management and be comfortable negotiating terms of business in both fast-paced entrepreneurial and large-scale organizations
- Proven business development experience focused on achieving targets (sales quantity, revenue, and profit)
- Proven track record of identifying target accounts, creating sales plans and translating that effort to develop and close new business
- Proven track record of increasing revenue through generation of leads
- Proven track record breaking into new accounts cold and increasing headcount at existing ones.
- Proven track record of building a stable of 3-5 excellent accounts and 20+ consultants on billing.
- Reputation for excellence and high-quality service to both clients and internal team members.
- Recruiting and Delivery teammates trust your ability to bring qualified, long term, high bill rate opportunities.
- Ability to develop and maintain productive trust relationships with clients (they call you first).
- Highly self-motivated with ability to work as a part of a team and on your own initiative.
- Capable of flourishing in a competitive and accountable environment
- Previous experience with ATS / CRM software (Bullhorn or Similar) is preferred
- Ability to demonstrate time-management skills and prioritization of daily activity
- Able to work full time M-F, 8-5, and occasionally work extended hours as the business dictates.
- Understanding of the local business environment
- BA/BS degree in Business, Management or related field
Founded in 2011, ITmPowered Consulting is a rapidly growing, leader in technology solutions and services. Headquartered in Denver, ITmPowered Consulting has clients all over the US. We have the people, processes, and tools to provide companies with strategic guidance on business-critical initiatives and deliver end-to-end solutions. ITmPowered meets the highest standard of excellence in technology, for better value than other consulting companies, because we are 100% focused on forging long-term relationships with deeply-experienced consultants and building high-performance, service-oriented teams that produce results.What it is like to work for ITmPowered:
We are a focused, energetic group of people working together with passion, enthusiasm, and commitment to become the industry leader in technology consulting services by developing and maintaining long-term relationships with our consultants and clients. We invest in our employees, fostering career growth by providing training, personal development, and mentorship. All of our employees are encouraged to be creative and are driven to succeed. We value honest communication, reward performance, and produce high quality results and happy clients. Our days are competitive, fast, fun, and exciting.Core Ideologies at ITmPowered Consulting:
- Improve in everything we do
- Trust, respect and communicate
- Use data, facts, insight and good judgment to be effective
- Build relationships, build communities
- Work hard, have fun