We are looking for driven and dynamic professionals like you to grow with us and shape our future.Information Builders helps organizations transform data into business value. Our software solutions for business intelligence and analytics, integration, and data integrity empower people to make smarter decisions, strengthen customer relationships, and drive growth. Our dedication to customer success is unmatched in the industry. Thats why thousands of leading organizations rely on Information Builders to be their trusted partner. Founded in 1975, Information Builders is headquartered in New York City, with offices around the world, and remains one of the largest independent, privately held companies in the industry.In addition to our industry-leading software solutions and outstanding customer service, our people are the heart and soul of our success. Passionate, dedicated, and driven, Information Builders employees are some of the most talented and creative professionals in the industry.
Job Title: Account Executive
Job Summary: Sell software products and services for a global leader in three of the hottest high-technology sectors: Business Intelligence, Data Governance and Enterprise Information Management Integration. This dynamic Account Executive is needed to work in the Montreal Area representing Information Builders products and services (Territory: Quebec Area).
Job Requirements: Must Possess:
- A 5-year successful track record exceeding revenue goals in large-ticket, complex business software sales, especially in the areas of Business Intelligence solutions, application development software, reporting tools, or integration software. A University Degree preferably in a business and/or technical discipline. Strong communication, and effective presentation, time management and organization skills.
- Ability to segment a territory as well as develop and successfully execute a strategic territory plan by leveraging multiple resources to support initiatives
- Experience and the ability to deal with all levels of management in medium or large organizations (from middle management to C level.)
- The ability to understand how to pragmatically apply technical solutions to solve business problems complete with return on investment (ROI) analysis.
- Experience in dealing with complex procurement processes from identifying an opportunity, through qualification of the opportunity, to closing and negotiating final terms and conditions.
- The ability to maintain a high sales call activity, and strong telephone prospecting, partnering and marketing skills.
- The high energy of a self-starter, coupled with an excellent knowledge of the industry marketplace and business drivers.
- Ability to work well under pressure, execute results against strategy and meet critical deadlines.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to set priorities and expectations while being responsive to the customer.
- A local team of System Architects and Engineers, Sales Support Specialists, and Marketing Representatives
- In-house Professional Services Organization
- In-house Marketing Organization providing lead-generating programs, collateral and Web site production
- World-class customer support Compensation:
- Tiered commission plan (accelerates as you sell more)
- Bonuses for performance at over quota intervals.
- Paid Quota Club trip at 100 for rep and guest (plus spending money)
- Paid on all activity in territory (channels, consulting services, direct sales)
- Paid/Quota relief on all software sales
- Paid/Quota relief on First year maintenance (InfoResponse)
- Paid/Quota relief on all services sold
- Additional bonuses paid on new name accounts and new departments General attributes of a successful candidate:
- Personable Can quickly build rapport at a meaningful level and can be seen as becoming a trusted advisor. Can they convey the level of confidence a prospect would need to sign a million dollar deal?
- Communication Skills Can the candidate articulate a solution and value proposition in a compelling fashion? Requires both written and verbal communication skills
- Have experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Has worked as consultant either with a software company or a general services firm
- Has sold for a software company, selling some form of development tools (App development, BI, content management, integration/middleware, etc). We are looking for people that can have meaningful conversations with both IT and the business side of a company. 4. Sales cycle management has the ability to control a sales cycle, using unique differentiation to clearly identify compelling events, decision makers and the procurement process required, to accelerate and manage a sales cycle.We expect our reps to possess the drive and initiative to make things happen in their territories. We strive to provide a very entrepreneurial environment for our sales staff and expect them to put in the effort to learn the products, the company, and take the message out into the field. Each rep is teamed with technical support rep(s) in the territory. The successful team works together in canvassing the territory and preparing effective presentations and demonstrations that generate prospect interest. Our sales cycles may include the installation of the product for testing and proof of concepts typically of a very short duration (1-3 weeks). If you are looking for a fresh career opportunity where you can really make a difference every day, wed love to hear from you.