We are actively seeking an Account Executive to join our team based in McLean, VA. These positions will provide support for our current customer base and our expanding base of new client business. There is tremendous earning opportunity and career growth within these roles and in the organization.
As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for new business development, support of existing clients, client and territory management. You will be a vital member of the team and expected to actively participate in the strategy and growth of the operation. You will work in collaboration with dedicated recruiting support to achieve your goals.
Successful candidates will work in the Sales and Marketing area and support client and business development. You will work with IT managers and senior leadership in Fortune 1000 clients and emerging technology companies to evaluate and support their needs primarily in the areas of Software Development and Data Management. You will provide professional services for Statement of Work, (SOW), consulting, staffing and direct hire needs. These services will primarily consist of Software architecture and development, mobile and web development and the high impact areas of Data Management including Big Data and analytics solutions.
ConsultNet offers a highly competitive compensation package including a base salary, commission and other incentive programs that reward high performers. The income opportunity for these positions are exceptional. You will be a vital member of the team and expected to actively participate in the strategy and growth of the operation.Skills and Requirements:
- 3-5 years of Sales experience in IT Professional services, consulting or staffing industries; Commercial/Private business sector strongly preferred.
- Documented record of exceeding sales and business objectives/quotas.
- Exceptional Sales, presentation, and communication skills, written and oral.
- Ability to establish, develop and build relationships at all levels, including technical, business and Executive leadership.
- Highly self-motivated, ambitious, goal and success oriented, while dedicated to the success of the team.
- Ability to thrive under pressure, in a high performance, fast paced, metrics-driven environment.
- Exceptional work ethic and "can do" attitude.
- Understanding of business and technology.
- Outstanding negotiation skills.
- Must be highly organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable.
- Must have high standards and high integrity.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- BA/BS required.
- Develop and maintain new business relationships with clients in the Financial Services, Federal Services, Digital Media and Entertainment and Information Services sectors.
- Must have demonstrated ability and maturity to sell and build relationships within across large, complex, enterprise accounts, from C-level executives to line managers within the technology organizations.
- Must have demonstrated ability and maturity to sell and build relationships across large, complex, enterprise accounts, from C-level executives to line managers.
- Identify prospective clients and create the go to market plan within the identified territory, industry vertical, and account management.
- Develop and manage sales opportunities from inception to close, including prospecting, qualification, presentation/proposal development, pricing, negotiation and closing.
- Must be able to adapt and learn consultative selling to adapt and adjust the client sales content, approach and services based on studying the sales outlet, industry and customer and organizational behavior. Focus and adjust sales efforts by observing clients responses and behaviors, and using other consultative methodologies.
- Utilize effective negotiation, consultative selling and closing techniques in selling and managing a healthy portfolio of opportunities.
- Builds exceptional relationships with internal and external clients by delivering high value client focused solutions first; resolves all customer concerns by approaching all issues with genuine concern, a sense of urgency and in the spirit of fairness and service.
- Build Company brand and credibility by expanding footprint and increasing market share within defined territory and accounts.
- Remain current on industry events and topics of interests including legislative reform, healthcare changes, labor and economic influences including supply and demand, current market trends, pricing and rates, and new technology trends and products.
- Maintain and professional and technical knowledge by attending educational events, workshops, Meetups, and hosting or sponsoring events. Participate and join professional organizations to expand professional network.
- Possibility of limited travel.
ConsultNet has been providing Leading American and European firms with top-notch IT talent since 1996. In the past two years alone, we have placed more than 1,500 consultants with some 300 clients. We create opportunities for consultants and solutions for clients- We integrate talent and technology .
ConsultNet offers IT professional services to startup, midmarket, and Fortune 1000 companies in North America. We specialize in providing thoughtful and effective solutions for our clients and rewarding opportunities for our consultants. We're a principled talent acquisition and consulting firm that combines professional integrity with technical and industry expertise. For us, it's not just the work that we do; it's how we do the work.