Canon U.S.A., Inc.seeks a seasoned Federal Sales Account Executive with theability tostrategically manage and growits revenue through Federal customers within the U.S. Federal Government. Responsibilities include identifying, developing and growing Federal hardware and software sales revenue. Looking for top-performing sales professionals who have built their success on developing and managing customer relationships, understanding customer workflows and presenting winning solutions. This is your opportunity to achieve the next exciting phase of your career and be a part of the corporate philosophy where management and employees work together to make Canon a truly excellent global company. Position supports federal government customers and contractors in the Washington Metro Area, including all of VA and MD, reporting to the Arlington, VA office (some travel included). Initiate customer centric sales strategies to grow hardware and software revenues within the federal government market space. The ideal candidate will have previous sales experience in the intel/DOD community.
- Manage current account base and sustain 10% YOY growth.
- Maintain technical knowledge of the office equipment industry by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications and participating in required product certifications.
- Contribute to team effort by working side by side with Canon's local dealer network and teaming partners to provide industry leading service.
- Develop, identify, and grow relationships within agency IT offices, and leverage existing IT contracts
- Respond and work with Bid team on transactional hardware opportunities advertised on ebuy, Fed BIZ Ops or Fedbid.com
- Bachelor's Degree required (or equivalent experience may be considered).
- Minimum of 5 years of sales experience, including 3 years within the Federal Government channel. Experience preferably in the business equipment industry or solution selling.
- Ideal candidate will be based in the Washington DC area, reporting to Arlington VA
- CDIA and Network Plus or equivalent knowledge preferred
- Experience selling into system integrators a Plus
- Experience in Managed Print Services a Plus
- Advanced Microsoft excel, PowerPoint and Word Skills required
- Understanding of the Federal government procurement processes.
- Working knowledge of Sales Force
- High Volume Production/CRD experience a plus.
- Position will require at least 10% travel throughout sales territory (valid driver's license and acceptable driving record necessary). Additionally, because this position requires driving for company business as an essential function of the job, must remain in compliance with company safety guidelines and policies.
- Top Secret Clearance a plus
- Strong preference for experience in the Intel and /or DOD community
- Former military service a plus
About our Company - Canon U.S.A., Inc., is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions to the United States and to Latin America and the Caribbean markets. With approximately $36 billion in global revenue, its parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE:CAJ), ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted in 2018 and is one of Fortune Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies in 2019. Canon U.S.A. is committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction and loyalty, providing 100 percent U.S.-based service and support for all of the products it distributes in the United States. Canon U.S.A. is dedicated to its Kyosei philosophy of social and environmental responsibility. In 2014, the Canon Americas Headquarters secured LEED® Gold certification, a recognition for the design, construction, operations and maintenance of high-performance green buildings. To keep apprised of the latest news from Canon U.S.A., sign up for the Company's RSS news feed by visiting www.usa.canon.com/rss and follow us on Twitter @CanonUSA. For media inquiries, please contact email@example.com .
Based on weekly patent counts issued by United States Patent and Trademark Office.
All referenced product names, and other marks, are trademarks of their respective owners.
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/about/careers , we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/about/careers .
#LI-NF1 #CUSA #DICE