Taos, an IBM Company, is looking to hire a Account Executive for our fast growing sales organization. This is a full remote position, but we are looking for someone in the Atlanta, GA area.
The Account Executive (AE) is a critical role to build relationships and drive sales within the assigned territory. The AE will own all bookings, sales and revenue for specified region and target accounts based upon quota plans. The AE will partner closely with the Client, Taos Lines of Business and Executive Leadership Team team to land and expand new logos, grow and retaining current accounts. The AE will serve as the voice of our clients to ensure we are driving new value, growing bookings by, bookings conversion to revenue, growing account margin, mitigating account churn, and working with the internal teams to ensure high quality service delivery.
What you'll be doing:
- Report into Sales Organization.
- Responsible for all sales (new bookings, revenue, margin, churn, customer satisfaction) at assigned and target accounts.
- Build strong relationships with client decision makers and buyers of Taos services
- Build a robust sales pipeline by hunting new logos and farming current clients, at least 4X bookings targets
- Conduct and facilitate client meetings and needs analysis
- Develop winning solutions in conjunction with sales engineers, service delivery managers, customer success managers, and subject matter experts
- Drive sales in conjunction and teaming with strategic cloud alliance partners
- Build services revenue and consulting headcount based upon bookings at plan
- Execute programs to drive revenue and margin growth within region.
- Build the Taos culture through company and partner social events
- Partner with the client, Taos executive team, Taos channel team, sales engineers, subject matter experts and delivery leaders to ensure revenue growth and client retention.
- Work cross-functionally with internal and external stakeholders (Clients, Partners, Taos Sales, Finance, Recruiting, Delivery, Operations) to support delivery and ensure success.
- Mitigate churn by creating retention programs and adding value through cross-selling, new projects and opportunities.
- Effectively deliver and communicate with stakeholders to drive alignment of programs and ensure regional satisfaction.
What you'll bring with you:
Who is Taos?
- BA/BS degree
- 7-10+ years enterprise sales experience
- Cloud knowledge (AWS, Google, and/or Microsoft).
- Ability to drive strategic sales approach, with flexibility to adapt to new client demands, patterns, and requirements.
- Desire to shape strategy and drive company-wide Taos growth through sales innovation and delivery.
- Self-motivated, with proven track record of execution as a team member and team leader.
- Solid organizational, time management and problem-solving skills, strong attention to detail, ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines with frequent interruptions.
- Experience and executive presence to lead client meetings
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, priority driven environment and interfacing with all stakeholders at all levels.
- Detail-oriented, results driven, and pragmatic while also innovative and creative.
- A team player who works well individually and with others.
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and thrive in a dynamic environment.
- Proven success driving complex sales cycles and cross-functional programs.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- The ability to present to all levels of the sales cycle
- Ability to effectively communicate with senior executives and management.
Taos helps today's enterprises and rapidly growing businesses harness the power of the cloud and DevOps with digital transformation and optimization solutions. From Executive Leadership to our delivery teams, Taos listens, understands, and delivers best-in-class work. Our deep technical expertise and solutions-driven approach help address our client's biggest business challenges and opportunities. As a Global Leader of Cloud and DevOps, Taos continues to solve What's Next. Referrals:
We love referrals so much that we pay for them! If you know someone that you would recommend, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or Contact Us and we will do the rest! We'll make sure that you receive the $1000 referral bonus after they are employed with us.Compensation:
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, medical and dental insurance, 401k, paid vacation, sick time and holiday pay, plus loads of free training (Puppet, Chef, Nagios, LAMP Stack, PMP, ITIL, Python, etc.)!Equal Opportunity
Taos Mountain, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Veterans are encouraged to apply!E-Verify Participant:
This employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. Please go to http://www.taos.com/join-our-team/ and review the E-Verify Participant and Right to Work links for more information.