Acumen Solutions drives excellence - not only in our performance, but also in the results we deliver for our clients. We are a global cloud consultancy that combines the insight of our strategists, the vision of our innovators, and the ingenuity of our engineers to achieve this extraordinary impact. The Fortune 500 trust us to build solutions focused on growing revenue and profits by amplifying competitive advantage and strengthening customer relationships. Our groundbreaking solutions in the public sector streamline operations and improve productivity. We apply this same focus on excellence to our unparalleled social responsibility program, generating sustainable impact across our local communities. Engage with us at www.acumensolutions.com or on Twitter @AcumenSolutions.
We are seeking a passionate and motivated Account Lead (AL) for our Northeast Region! The Account Lead will own one or more accounts and have responsibility for overall customer success including farming new opportunities within the account(s) and ensuring successful delivery of sold projects.
The ideal candidate has a mix of business development and delivery experience, has the ability to help drive a customer's vision forward, and is keenly focused on customer success.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Manage and maintain successful/results oriented relationships with each client
• Identify and pursue new opportunities within existing client base
• Support business development for net new clients with other members of the Account Leadership Team
• Discover the client’s business needs and drive the scoping and sizing of the project through deal close
• Provide delivery leadership and client management over all projects within assigned accounts
• Drive assigned projects to successful completion
• Review deliverables prepared by team to ensure quality
• Serve as a mentor to project managers and team members
• Oversee account operations such as project staffing, project profitability and revenue forecasting
• Engage Acumen subject matter experts to address unique project challenges
• Assess and mitigate project and client related risks
• Bachelor's Degree
• Willingness to travel up to 50% domestically
• Must be eligible to work in the US
• 6 – 8 years experience managing complex, enterprise IT projects
• 3 - 5 years professional services business development experience
• Enterprise level project/program management
• Experience in delivering complex technology solutions including extensive system integrations
• Experience in Salesforce CRM with end to end implementation experience (preferred)
• Extensive experience with management consulting or consulting services
• Strong executive presence and ability to interact with all levels of clients (C-suite to project delivery staff)
• 10+ years of related work experience
Acumen Solutions offers the opportunity for growth and advancement, as well as a competitive base salary, annual performance based incentives, medical benefits & 401k.
As a leading management and technology consulting firm, Acumen Solutions offers a range of challenging and rewarding opportunities whether you’re just starting out in your career, looking to advance your career, or seeking a senior leadership position. Acumen Solutions employees are ambitious, committed, passionate problem solvers.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor