Our goals are to provide excellent service, utilize advanced technology, and proficiently deliver results. To accomplish these goals, we constantly seek individuals who look for ways to do things better. We are a company whose culture
cultivates teamwork, rewards excellence, focuses on quality for every aspect of our business, and promotes community involvement. Tabula Rasa HealthCare (TRHC) is a leader in providing patient-specific, data-driven technology and solutions that enable healthcare organizations to optimize performance to improve patient outcomes, reduce hospitalizations, lower healthcare costs, and manage risk. Medication risk management is TRHC's lead offering, and its cloud-based software applications, including EireneRx® and MedWise™, provide solutions for a range of payers, providers and other healthcare organizations. TRHC empowers our employees to provide excellent service, utilize advanced technology, and proficiently deliver results. Our 32Fundamentals are what we are and who we are. Our culture cultivates teamwork, rewards excellence, focuses on quality for every aspect of our business, and promotes community involvement. As a part of our team, you will help us bring innovative service models to healthcare, improving patient outcomes. Purpose: The Account Analyst is responsible for planning, designing, implementing, maintaining and providing ongoing optimization and support to our customers using the TruChart and related software. Focus is to perform workflow assessments, capture business needs and analyze internal systems to determine best approaches for optimal utilization of the application. This position is multi-faceted and integrates account management, project management, system set up and system education. Candidates need to be proactive, positive, analytical, and problem-solving orientated to tackle tasks while working collaboratively with internal team members and external stakeholders.
This position requires that the Account Analyst have proven experience in HealthCare, have previous related account management experience, and project management skills. Primary Functions:
- Manage all customer matters with internal and external stakeholders.
- Collaborate on major issue escalation to ensure customer satisfaction with outcomes.
- Apply an in-depth understanding of the TruChart, and related, applications.
- Perform workflow assessments, capture business needs, and analyze internal systems to determine optimal utilization.
- Manage customers deployments, including small impact updates to large scale upgrades.
- Support the optimized usage of product through clear understanding of objectives and identify workflow optimization opportunities.
- Educate customers on functionality and ensure completion of large learning engagements via the Learning Services Team.
- Communicate customer feedback on product enhancements or features to Product team.
- Develop strong relationships with end user communities, customers and business partners.
- Coordinate new business opportunities; Work with the sales team to identify opportunities.
- Identify opportunity for process/system improvements by adopting services or products under CareVention.
- Provide internal updates on customer status.
- Maintain accurate customer information.
- Track account metrics and provide updates to key stakeholders.
- Advocate for customer and communicate priorities.
- Present for large and small audiences as needed
Education, Experience & Training:
- Experience in Account Management, Key Account Management, Business Analyst, or Implementation Analyst
- Experience in the health care industry, preferably in claims processes or electronic health record.
- Experience with Medicare Advantage and special Medicare Plans such as C-SNP and D-SNP, preferred.
- 3-5 years of comprehensive professional level experience working in the electronic health record
- Bachelor degree in Management Information systems, healthcare administration, healthcare finance or other related field or equivalent relevant prior work experience
- Solid understanding of the Software Development Life-Cycle (SDLC) Demonstrated analytical critical thinking skills for process development or problem resolution.
- Ability to explain or demonstrate technology in a manner suited to the end users
- Ability to think strategically and demonstrate flexibility to adapt to changes in organizational or product priorities
- Proven Project Management skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, effective presentation skills.
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint mandatory).
- Ability to create strong relationships with Executives as well as end users
- Ability to provide customer focused service and communicate the value of proposed solutions
- Big picture thinker but able to shift into the software/technical details.
- Highly organized with ability to manage competing priorities and multiple accounts.
- Prior experience working for an EHR vendor, preferred
- Strong knowledge of financial and accounting concepts and workflows
- Knowledge of health care payment cycle and claim forms
- Knowledge of Medicare and Medicaid claim rules and regulations
- Knowledge of Medicare Advantage Plans and specialty plans, preferred
- Knowledge of Electronic Data Interface (EDI) standards including 837, 835, 999, 277 and 820
- Understanding of Medicare and Medicaid pricing and payment rules
- Familiarity of Claims Adjudication and related workflows
- Familiarity with PACE, MLTC, or other capitated programs a plus
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work independently in a remote environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Overall competency in business and technology
- Sense of urgency to attend to client demands
- Responsive and prompt communication
- Customer-service oriented
- Excellent time management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, team player, highly organized
- Attention to detail and accuracy of facts and documentation
- Ability to be flexible with frequent changes
- Ability to problem-solve and ability to follow through on tasks
#DICEExpected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position with an expectation to work an average of 40 hours per week, and an ability to be available outside of normal business hours to meet customer expectations on an ad-hoc basis.
Normal business hours are between 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Travel
: Up to 10%. Supervisory Responsibility:
This job operates in a professional, dress for your day, remote environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, printers, and filing cabinets. Physical Demands:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to travel; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
The Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to ancestry or national origin, race or color, religion or creed, age, disability, AIDS/HIV, gender, marital or family status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, genetic information, military service, protected caregiver obligations, sexual orientation, protected financial status or other classification protected by applicable law. Other details
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel % 10
- Telecommute % 100
- Eden Prairie, MN, USA