Perspecta has an immediate need for anAccount Management Senior Director
in Chantilly, VA.
Defines business strategies for existing clients by applying knowledge based on customer market. Responsible for retention and growth of the existing client base through individual efforts and efforts of the account management team to deliver profitable quality service.Qualifications
A BS/BA degree is required with 12 to 15 years' experience with at least six plus years as a manager.
This position requires United States Citizenship.OptionsApply for this job onlineApplyShareEmail this job to a friendRefer
- Incumbent will have a specialized knowledge in one or more fields of disciplines and general knowledge in several others.
- Manages client assignments.
- Builds strong customer relationships.
- Plays a pivotal role in ensuring that organization is considered and viewed as a key technology partner and helps position organization favorably when technology decisions are made by customers for future needs.
- Manages, escalates and drives satisfactory resolution of customers' technical support, service and infrastructure issues based on organization's product and technology.
- Proactively and reactively interfaces on-site with customers in the management of technical issues as well as collaborating in planning, implementation, skills and knowledge transfer and day-to-day operation of new/upgraded technologies.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeedAs a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provision
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)