As a Client Partner, you will drive new business in technology consulting services that align to xScion's core capability offerings within the Healthcare and Financial Services sectors. This includes landing new opportunities at targeted accounts in the Washington, DC and Mid-Atlantic region, as well as expanding our footprint within several well-established, strategic client accounts.
As a Client Partner, You Will:
- Aggressively drive all phases of the sales process to successful completion, from initial prospecting through to contract negotiations; primarily focused on firms that prefer quality, top talent over organizations that are driven by a high volume/low margin business model
- Expand business within our existing client base to focus on growth areas that tie to xScion’s core capabilities and solutions offerings in Application Development, DevOps, Data Services and Agile Transformation
- Create and implement a targeted clientele list and account plan that enables you to meet and exceed sales goals
- Develop and grow strategic relationships at the executive level and with key decision makers
- Stay current and well-informed on new, leading-edge technologies and key competitive offerings
- Adhere to a disciplined sales process utilizing Salesforce CRM tools to track deal progression and xScion’s ATS to track metrics and overall success
- Provide timely feedback and accurate sales forecasts
- Leverage xScion’s internal resources and our consultant community to help identify, develop and ultimately close key opportunities
- Develop a strong business rapport and remain engaged with key xScion consultants aligned to your accounts as they are your extended family in the marketplace. Realize that their knowledge, insights and expertise are invaluable and will allow you to build and expand your Account(s). Each of their roles are essential to a project’s success and your interaction with them is key.
To Be Successful, You Need:
- 5+ years of direct sales expertise as a 'Hunter' with a proven and successful track record; preferably in technology services or similar sector
- Prior selling expertise that spans all facets of the sales life cycle from initial prospecting through to effectively closing deals
- Must be highly professional, possess strong leadership qualities and have stellar business and sales acumen
- Possess a strong work ethic with an internal drive to succeed
- Must be a problem solver who possesses excellent presentation, organizational and listening skills
- Highly capable in dealing with complex business issues as they arise while having a special knack for effectively resolving each challenge in an efficient and professional manner
- Must be a confident team player who strives to constantly improve their unique sales approach and methodology to land new deals
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- We have an amazing culture – We were named ‘Best Places to Work in Virginia in 2016, 2017 & 2018
- We are poised for rapid growth – We are on the cutting edge of digital transformation in healthcare, education and finance and continuously welcoming new clients to the xScion family
- We believe in your continuous development – We invest in our teams’ development, paying for certifications and trainings to improve their skills because we are committed to being the best at what we do
- You’ll work with the best – We hire great people. Period.
- And because we truly care about you and our clients - We are run by real people for real people, creating flexibility, balance, respect and fun in the workplace.
We Offer Great Benefits:
We not only offer standard benefits like great medical, dental, 401k match, Flexible Spending and more, but we also have unique perks such as 26 days off a year (including your birthday!), company events, games, and many other things that inspire balance and flexibility.
We’re Transforming Businesses:
xScion is a Virginia-based, woman-owned company. We help companies modernize their IT and business operations. Our team helps leading Healthcare and Financial Services companies improve their business processes through innovative solutions including AppDev, DevOps, Data Services and Agile Transformation.
Want to Learn More about xScion?
Check us at out on www.xscion.com or socially at LinkedIn, Twitter and Glassdoor
At xScion, we celebrate diversity in all forms. xScion is an Equal Opportunity Employer- Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.