Quanta Cloud Technology (QCT, LLC) is a global datacenter solution provider. We combine the efficiency of hyperscale hardware with infrastructure software from a diversity of industry leaders to solve next-generation datacenter design and operation challenges.
QCT serves cloud service providers, telecoms and enterprises running public, hybrid and private clouds. Product lines include hyper-converged and software-defined datacenter solutions as well as servers, storage, switches, integrated racks with a diverse ecosystem of hardware component and software partners. QCT designs, manufactures, integrates and services cutting edge offerings via its own global network.
The parent of QCT is Quanta Computer, Inc., a Fortune Global 500 corporation.
For more information about QCT, please visit our website at https://www.qct.io.
Manages and expands business relationships with targeted clients; develops and implements strategy, sales plan and forecast for overall business development, sales and account management along with Taiwan HQ counterparts.
- Generates and develops added-value business with existing clients to meet specified production goals.
- Manages consistent growth within particular client base.
- Makes and develops contacts with selected clients and strategic partners.
- Maintains and develops client relations for new and larger established existing clients, assuring all existing clients are contacted regularly to ensure customer satisfaction and develop need-based marketing relations.
- Develops customer relations including but not limited to sales leads, research, warm calls, qualifying leads, developing leads, and customer service.
- Closely interacts with customer service and compliance team.
- Develops and implements a sales action plan with objectives and strategies to increase revenue and aggressively acquire new accounts.
- Seeks and creates opportunities to expand business with current clients’ identifying further business needs and presents a solution.
- Grows existing accounts and prospective clients to full potential and generates maximum revenue on a long-term basis.
- Attends conventions, conferences, and trade shows as needed; prepares post-event reports and analysis.
- Regularly interacts with executives of major clients.
- Analyzes existing and anticipated client needs and promote company services to meet such requirements.
- Manages the preparation and implementation of sales and business development plans, sales forecasts and strategies.
- Formulates the overall objectives and strategy to develop a high-value relationship within all areas.
- Understands prospective client’s culture, product portfolio, competitive position, financial state, investment plan, organization structure and key decision makers.
- Functions as liaison between client companies and operations staff.
- Negotiates contracts and work agreements.
- Generates weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports, tracking work as specified by manager.
- Promotes company endorsed programs and services.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) in related field or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years related experience or equivalent.
- Well-developed negotiation, project and account management skills.
- Working knowledge of industry product information.
- Demonstrated ability to make successful presentations to individuals and/or groups at all levels of an organization.
- Demonstrated ability to create sales results and sell services in a complex environment.
- Expertise in expanding senior level management at large customers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent problem resolution and consultative sales skills.
- Capability to meet or exceed sale targets.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow.
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to deal effectively with a variety of individuals at all organizational levels.
- Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions.
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively in person, on the phone, electronically, or through other means to individuals and groups.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Proficient on Microsoft Office Suite.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee or will be encountered by an employee while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and arms to handle, feel, or reach. The employee is frequently required to talk, hear, stand, and walk. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- QCT offers a competitive benefits package including various insurances, 401(k), FSA, paid holidays and vacations.