Capgemini Government Solutions (CGS) LLC is seeking highly motivated and experienced National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) Client Account Manager to join our team in the DC Metro Area to support our government clients. The successful applicant will work closely with our clients to lead account planning and execution efforts for Capgemini’s NARA account.
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to apply and grow their skillset, work with a motivated and entrepreneurial team, engage with a wide range of stakeholders, and build CGS’ capabilities to serve our clients.Job Responsibilities
As a NARA Client Account Manager, you will:
- Working closely with delivery project managers, drive new organic growth opportunities to increase revenue of current NARA contracts.
- Working closely with delivery project managers, identify and pursue growth opportunities with adjacent clients and capabilities to secure incremental new NARA revenue.
- Working closely with and through delivery project managers, monitor, track, and manage overall performance of the account P&L, including revenue, margin, and sales.
- Establish plans to strengthen client satisfaction and performance of current project portfolio, by developing a deep understanding of client and market trends, and supporting our clients and projects teams to keep pace with these trends through the introducing of new capabilities, staff, and approaches.
- Establish and maintain relationships with senior Government personnel, influencing their thinking through a consultative sales process, and closing sales of complex service
- Leverage project team expertise in the business development cycle to gather on-the-ground market intelligence and support the goal of expanding current work and adding new work within the account structure.
- Build and manage pipeline and capture of opportunities to meet account business and market goals. Identify strategic growth opportunities to position Capgemini for long term market growth. Execute systematic capture of key long term opportunities.
- Execute end-to-end proposal process for all color-team reviews and pricing build-up for responses; actively research, contribute, and write proposal content.
- Actively meet with small businesses and other partners for successful team formations.
- Brief executive clients on Capgemini domain experience and capabilities.
- Develop thought leadership (methodologies, whitepapers, etc.) that contribute to improved client processes and effectiveness.
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited College/University in Business Administration, Public Policy/Affairs, Political Science, Computer Science and/or related fields.
- At least 8 years professional experience.
- Specific experience with NARA and demonstrated ability to develop relationships with the client team members.
- Demonstrated experience in federal account planning and management, including building a pipeline to support Federal government business development and growth.
- Demonstrated experience building, developing, and maintaining executive level relationships with Federal government clients, preferably in the NARA.
- Proven track record of capturing and closing on new growth opportunities for Federal government clients, preferably in the NARA.
- Varied experiences writing to multiple proposal response types (e.g., vehicles, task orders, prime, sub).
- Proven leadership and experience in capture planning and execution to gain new business.
- Only those candidates with prior experience managing projects or portfolios within FDA or other Federal Health agencies will be considered.