NEW POSITION!! Send in your resume along with salary expectation, availability, and contact information ASAP.
Kyra Solutions, Inc. is a premier Information Technology Consulting Organization established in 1997 and headquartered in Lakeland, Florida. Kyra is a prime vendor of the State of Florida and provides high quality IT Consulting Services to its clients. Kyra has been in the IT Industry for 20 years and has been serving the IT Public Sector within the State of Florida for the past 15 years. The company has won numerous awards for its aggressive growth and quality of project execution; which include:
Job Title: Account and Resource Manager in Tallahassee, FL Duration: Full Time
* 10+ years of account management experience.
* Extensive experience managing government clients or working in government.
* Strong understating of different state and federal contract vehicles like State term contract and GSA.
* Awareness about immigration regulations.
* Ability to communicate high-level technical value and demonstrate ways to solve problems with technical professionals.
* Able to work independently with a sense of urgency.
* Excellent analytical, communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
* Build and maintain a network of key contacts and relationships with clients to secure existing business, customer loyalty and gain early insights into potential business opportunities.
* Consistently, and effectively communicate with client s Senior Level IT Directors and Management to understand client s pain points and help maintain, and expand existing relationship with the clients and
* Record and track all engagement success through our internal CRM system.
* Ability to integrate as a cross-functional, team player in a fast-paced environment where all information is shared.
* Build relationships within account(s) to become a support services trusted advisor focused on the total customer experience and satisfaction.
* Function as the single point-of-contact for service activities, educates the customer on service delivery, tools and interfaces.
* Work with the customer to proactively identify and resolve potential issues.
* Excellent organization, communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work independently and manage priorities under tight timelines.
* Collaborate cross functionally to achieve customer satisfaction and resolve customer issues in a timely fashion.
* Take initiative to respond to questions from associates regarding benefits, payroll, PTO, etc. in a timely manner and resolves routine problems.
* Regularly meet with employees for progress reviews and assessments, discussing any problems or grievances they may have.
* Work with the clients proactively on yearly contract renewal.
* Responsible to answer questions related to time sheet, invoice and other related activities.
* Interview prospective candidates, and get heavily involved in the on boarding process.
The list above gives a general idea of the work responsibilities and may not cover all items of the work. Employer reserves the right to add/modify and other task/s as deemed appropriate
Kyra recruiters, know the industry landscape and our clients needs well. We also understand you want not only a high wage position, but long-term growth potential. Our employees have over a 93% renewal rate while employed with us. We work hard to not only keep you working, but growing with more challenging issues in need of innovative solutions.
If you are interested in this position or in working for Kyra in the future, please send us your resume with salary expectation, availability, and contact information. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Background / References
Verifiable Professional References will be required along with the resume; however, references will be checked/contacted after the interview and before the project starts. Background check (for past 10 years) will be done on the selected candidate for Employment, Criminal (State & Federal), Education, and others as mandated by the client. Please make sure your resume and all other information provided are accurate. Any misrepresentation will mean permanent disqualification by the client. Equal employment opportunity employer.