An innovative global company in home electronics is currently seeking a Sr Accountant to perform a variety of duties including bookkeeping and accounting tasks, recordkeeping, and financial reporting.
The successful candidate will be responsible for preparing monthly statements and other reports as requested, maintaining chart of accounts, general ledger entries, payment of company expenses, timely processing of vendor payments, customer invoices, reconciling customer debits for refunds and returned product, timely cash deposits and credit card processing, maintain good relationships internal and external to the organization, accurate recordkeeping, and assisting with the development/implementation of Accounting Department policies, procedures, methods, projects and controls.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the full accounting cycle of the company and all ledgers and bookkeeping (Daily accounts payable, general ledger and financial report.).
- Prepares financial statements, bank reconciliations, A/R & A/P analysis and GL analysis.
- Conducts and supervise all audits (Internal & External), accounting work, warehousing, logistics, inventory control.
- Records financial transactions, performs month end and year end closing, updates statements/invoices & check financial records for accuracy.
- Conducts recording, posting, and upkeep of all journals and accounting records.
- Responsible for the accuracy and maintenance of all accounting records.
- Recording all financial transactions including purchases, sales, receipts and payments by an individual or the organization.
- Establishing and managing financial controls, distributions of funds and relationships with the company's banking partners.
- Lead point with external CPA's, banks, city/state/federal regulatory bodies and creditors.
- Resolving accounting discrepancies and irregularities.
- Responsible contact with Tax agencies to monitor tax declaration.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting and California CPA License required
- excellent working knowledge of SAP.
- At least 7-8 years accounting experience
- Must have accounting experience from Consumer Goods or Retail industry.
- Effective communication skills, good team player
- Quick learner with strong adaptability
- US tax knowledge, Tax experience is plus
- AICPA/ACCA/CICPA is preferred
Please rush your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org