Accounts Receivable Manager / Finance Manager
Location: New Jersey
We are looking for a skilled Accounts Receivable/Finance Manager who will manage the whole set of payment collection procedures for our company. Your primary duties will include processing invoices, managing Accounts Receivable team and creating various reports. You will be responsible for keeping our accounts receivable activities accurate and efficient. Great opportunity for higher roles in growing organization.
We expect you to be familiar with all basic accounting procedures and to be able to provide end-to-end support for company's financial transactions on a daily basis.
- Assigning tasks to the accounts receivable team
- Overseeing timely collection of payments
- Monitoring invoicing procedures
- Performing credit checks
- Interacting with customers in non-payment cases
- Forecasting monthly quarterly and annual results and creating reports on them
- Assisting leadership by providing various financial reports as needed by the financial institutions
- Ensuring that all accounts receivable procedures are in compliance with legal regulations
- Providing support to Accounts Receivable Team on their daily tasks
- Training new team members
- 8+ years of experience on Accounts Receivables
- Advanced Degree in Accounting
- Excellent experience with accounting software's
- Good knowledge of MS Excel
- Experience of working with large amounts of data
- Strong analytical and presentational skills
- Strong team management negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Experience in managing a financial team will be a big plus.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance Preferred