ECS is seeking an Acquisition Management Analyst
to work in our Crane, IN
office. Job Description:
ECS is seeking several experienced candidates to provide acquisition management support to our Navy Surface Warfare Center - Crane client. The work will be performed on site at the government customer's facility in Crane, IN with some telework possible.
Acquisition management analysts will support tasks such as assisting the government with establishing schedules and monitoring progress of procurement actions; research and analysis of procurement issues; assisting the government with data collection allowing for implementing regulatory and policy guidance; and interfacing with various organizations/customers. They will also provide daily program, analytical, and acquisition management support. This includes providing detail-oriented management of records, business research analysis, and valuation strategies. The analyst will use Microsoft (MS) Office applications such as Access databases, Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint and Word as well as report writing software to include business intelligence applications. They may also be involved in various administrative tasks.
As part of a team, the analyst will have the following responsibilities:
- Planning, tracking and analysis of acquisition requirements
- Purchase requisition input
- Monitoring contract performance
- Tracking of funds and payment
- Preparation and review of acquisition requirements documentation
- Prepare meeting minutes
- Document handling and storage
- Contract Data Requirement List (CDRL) reporting
- Data entry
- Must be eligible and able to obtain a U.S. Department of Defense secret clearance (or higher).
- Demonstrated experience with preparing, understanding, and presenting data.
- Three years of professional experience in Department of Defense acquisition management support.
- Possess strong computer, finance, and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Experience using Excel and other MS Office products.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to multi-task; effectively manage time, and work under firm and quick turn-around deadlines.
- Active U.S. Department of Defense secret clearance.
- BA/BS from an accredited college/university.
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 3000+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.