Experts Engaged in Delivering Their Best - This is the cornerstone of our service-oriented culture and why we seek the best talent to be part of our team! Since 1995, GCS, Inc. has been an award-winning resource for federal agencies and government contractors, developing and delivering innovative solutions to increasingly complex challenges.
GCS is currently looking to hire Acquisition Specialists Level I that have working knowledge of federal contracting regulations, rules, processes, and procedures.
- Prepare concise, unambiguous documents in a Microsoft Word format in order to represent a requirement of the Government in the form of a Performance Work Statement (PWS), Statement of Objectives (SOO), Statement of Work (SOW) or Salient Characteristics for Government personnel contract execution.
- Prepare concise and unambiguous Sole Source Justifications and present findings using Justification and Approval for Other than Full and Open Competition (J&A OTFOC) for those actions exceeding the Simplified Acquisition Threshold (SAT); a Determination and Findings for Other than Full and Open Competition (D&F OTFOC) for those actions under SAT or less or; a Limited Sources Justification (LSJ) for those actions involving a Required Source of Supply pursuant to Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) Part 8.
- Prepare Technical Evaluation Plans (TEPs) or Source Selection Plans (SSPs) (for formal, competitive acquisitions) as required for anticipated technically evaluated type procurement actions in a Microsoft Word format.
- Prepare Memorandums for Record (MFRs) to explain the need for change orders, overruns or new work modifications for existing contracted efforts in a Microsoft Word format.
- Prepare changed or new PWS requirements (or other requirements) in conjunction with the MFR explaining the changed/new requirement.
- Assess electronic cost proposals submitted to the Government to ensure that all spreadsheet documentation is accurate and properly accounted for via formulas embedded in the spreadsheet.
- The Contractor shall also analyze documentation submitted as pricing substantiation in order to determine its acceptability pursuant to the regulations found in the FAR Part 15.4.
- Utilize Procurement Desktop Defense (PD2) Paperless Contract File (PCF) production capability provided as Government Furnished Services (GFS), the Contractor shall prepare new contracts, task orders and modifications to existing contracts as well as completing templates based on file documentation provided as GFI.
GCS, Inc. , Wholly-Owned Subsidiary of Preferred Systems Solutions, Inc (PSS ) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
- 1-2 years of federal contracts experience
- Bachelor s Degree with a GPA of 3.5 or Higher or at least one (1) year contracts experience