Role and Responsibilities
Provide Acquisition Management support to our US Navy client. Analysts must be capable of applying business process knowledge and judgment to support commands with the Department of Defense (DoD).
Acquisition Management Analysts assist the government with establishing schedules and monitoring progress of procurement actions; research and analysis of procurement issues; assisting the government with data collection allowing for implementing regulatory and policy guidance; and interfacing with various organizations/customers. They provide daily program, analytical, and acquisition management support. This includes providing detail-oriented management of records, business research analysis, and valuation strategies. Analysts use Microsoft (MS) Office applications such as Access databases, Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint and MS Word as well as report writing software including Business Intelligence applications. They may also be involved in administrative tasks.
As part of a team, analysts will perform:
· Planning, Tracking and Analysis of Acquisition Requirements
· Purchase Requisition Input
· Monitoring Performance
· Tracking of Funds and Payment
· Preparation and Review of Acquisition Requirements Documentation
· Meeting Minutes
· Document Handling
· Contract Data Requirement List (CDRL) Reporting
· Data Entry
· Demonstrated experience with preparing, understanding and presenting data
· 3 years’ professional experience in acquisition management support
· Experience using Excel and other MS Office products
· 3 years professional experience in acquisition management support
· Candidates should have strong computer, finance, and analytical skills
· Excellent Communication Skills (Written and Verbal)
· Ability to work independently
· Ability to multi-task; effectively manage time, and work under firm and quick turn-around deadlines
Halvik offers a competitive full benefits package including:
Company-supported medical, dental, vision, life, STD, and LTD insurance
Benefits include 10 federal holidays and PTO.
401(k) with company matching
Flexible Spending Accounts for commuter, medical, and dependent care expenses
Charitable Contribution matching
Halvik Corp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.