Software Guidance & Assistance, Inc., (SGA), is searching for an Active Directory Admin/Engineer
for a Contract
assignment with one of our premier Insurance
clients in Cary, NC
The Directory Services Admin/Engineer is responsible for executing the enterprise wide strategy for Active Directory services, which includes: Identity Access Management, Domain Controller Admin, Microsoft LDS and Microsoft Active Directory. Additionally, DS engineering is responsible for supporting: automated user provisioning, authentication (i.e., Kerberos, ADFS. This hands-on position requires a subject matter expert (SME) with strong collaboration skills to work with cross functional teams to ensure the design of technology solutions complies with information security policies and regulatory obligations.
The DS Engineer must be an adaptable, pragmatic and positive professional, who is comfortable in delivering clear and concise information at both a technical and managerial level. We are seeking a dynamic individual for this SME role that will execute the clients transformation in digital and mobile space and accelerate customer centricity initiatives. Responsibilities
- Build and deploy Microsoft Active Directory Domain Controllers, consolidate Sites and Domains, and monitor the health of existing systems
- Provide ongoing Level 3 support fordirectory services, which includes: upgrades, tuning, monitoring, problem resolution and identification of root cause.
- Establish collaborative working relationships with the businesses, functions and regions to ensure thatdirectory services align withsecurity architecture and business strategy.
- Work with information security leadership to implementIdentity and Access Management (IAM) strategy.
- Work with global partners to migrate end users from mergers & acquisitions into directories.
- 5+ years of Domain Controller deployment, promotion, and demotion experience
- 5+ years of Active Directory design migration or consolidation experience
- 5+ years of scripting skills in PowerShell or other modern scripting language
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field. 4+ years of equivalent work experience required in lieu of degree is acceptable
- Prior experience with other directory technologies or virtual directories
- Professional certifications such as CIAM , ITIL or other relevant industry certifications are preferred
- 4+ years engineering experience working in an enterprise infrastructure with a minimum of 20,000 end users
- Excellent people and project management skills
SGA is a Certified Women's Business Enterprise (WBE) celebrating over thirty years of service to our national client base for both permanent placement and consulting opportunities. For consulting positions, we offer a variety of benefit options including but not limited to health & dental insurance, paid vacation, timely payment via direct deposit. SGA accepts transfers of H1 sponsorship for most contracting roles. We are unable to sponsor for Right-to-Hire, Fulltime, or Government roles. All parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply for all roles. Only those authorized to work for government entities will be considered for government roles. Please inquire about our referral program if you would like to submit a candidate for any of our open or future job opportunities. SGA is an EEO employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status. To view all of our available job postings and/or to learn more about SGA please visit us online at www.sgainc.com