Active Directory Analyst
Solves computer problems and enables computer technology to meet the needs of the organization. Performs system studies to assist organization to realize maximum benefit from investments in equipment, personnel, and business processes. Plans and designs new computer systems or devises ways to apply existing systems resources to additional operations. Analyzes user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate processing or to improve existing computer system.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The role is an entry level position and may include development of documentation, or execution of project tasks/activities. The associate will perform work in multiple current Microsoft products (listed below) and may be tasked on interdependent workstreams in various stages of the project life cycle.
- Support Active Directory and Exchange computer/user account management tasks to streamline user account creation/access
- Support Enterprise messaging systems to include MS Exchange administration and Blackberry server administration
- Support MS Exchange administration tasks to include user management, troubleshooting mail/message routing issues, performance monitoring and ensure overall messaging system health in a MS Exchange 2010 environment
- Assist in developing Active Directory and MS Exchange related process/procedure documentation, IA related documentation and customer level communications
- Support Active Directory attribute standardization and integration into the DOD Enterprise Directory Services implementation
1 year Technical, Math, or Engineering Degree.
Good communication (written & oral) and interpersonal skills
Candidates MUST possess an active TS/SCI clearance
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- 6+ months experience utilizing technology as Networking, Unix, Linux, Windows Server, Active Directory, and/or LDP
- Ability to contribute to a high-performing, motivated workgroup by applying interpersonal and collaboration skills to achieve project goals