• Support the day-to-day operations and maintain the Active Directory (AD) Services supporting international corporate enterprise with over 100 locations and 25000 users globally.
•Follow standard processes to ensure AD service levels are met. Adhere to AD governance model and security standards.
• Adhere to best practices, processes and procedures to underpin the onboarding, transfers and offboarding processes for AD accounts (User, Service, Generic, Vendor).
• Liaison with project teams to ensure the smooth transition of new applications, systems and initiatives into the production environment that rely on AD.
• Resolve and conduct root cause analysis of system performance/failure issues.
• Review and recommend options to improve the effectiveness of AD infrastructure.
• Contribute to production and maintenance of system documentation and standard operating procedures.
• Engage key stakeholders and sponsors to ensure customer strategic requirements are being met.
• Responsible for the support and maintainability of AD on a day to day basis.
• Support company acquisition integrations and divestures.
• On-call support during off-duty hours on weekdays, weekends and holidays on a scheduled/rotating basis.
• Strong understanding and background of working with a complex Active Directory infrastructure and the requirement of strictly following standards, procedures and processes.
• Advanced detailed knowledge in AD architecture and infrastructure (LDAP, Directory Replication, group policy, security, schema changes, etc.).
• Advanced detailed knowledge of DNS, Kerberos and Windows Authentication, to include authentication with other technologies for Single Sign On.
• Advanced detailed knowledge of NTFS permissions and Role Based Access Control.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Certificate Services (PKI).
• Ability to manage and manipulate AD objects using Microsoft Powershell v3.0.
• Demonstrate strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills along with the technical experience needed to design high-performance, highly available infrastructure solutions.
• Proven ability to create and execute a complex IT strategy. Lead all phases of highly visible strategic projects and initiatives.
• Effective written and oral communication skills including the ability to clearly convey complex technical issues in both technical and business terms and develop technical policy and procedure documentation.
• Must be able to take clear ownership of issues and projects and drive to ensure a successful closure.
Performs other related duties as assigned
NO THIRD PARTIES, NO SUB-CONTRACTORS, NO CORP to CORP
Data Resource Technologies Inc. is an Information Technology Staffing Firm serving the markets of the United States of America; the greatest country in the world. We work with Direct Clients Only and do not participate in multi layer contracts. Earn The Most Possible and put over 60 years of Information Technology Industry experience to work for you today, Call or Apply NOW!!!
12020 Shamrock Plaza, Suite 200 Omaha, NE, 68154Contact