We have an exciting opportunity for a Active Directory Systems Senior Engineer with our industry-leading client in Cambridge. We will accept corp to corp or w2 contractors. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance. Responsibilities of the Active Directory Systems Senior Engineer:
Requirements of the Active Directory Systems Senior Engineer:
- Provide troubleshooting and administrative support to a collection of ADs and assist with migration of these into a multi-tenancy, standards-based, hardened AD
- Install, configure and maintain AD and third-party software utilities
- Develop scripts to automate routine functions
- Document and maintain system installation, configuration, and troubleshooting for domain technologies
- BA or BS in computer science or related field or equivalent experience
- 5 years of professional experience administering Active Directory
- 3 years experience in PowerShell scripting administrative tasks
- Proficient in Azure Active Directory federated single signon integration process and tools, Microsoft Active Directory Services
- Knowledge of Active Directory sites, trusts, and topology
- Familiarity with Identity Federation technologies
Keywords: Active Directory Systems Senior Engineer, Identity Federation technologies, Active Directory sites, trusts, topology, Azure Active Directory federated single signon integration process and tools, Microsoft Active Directory Services, Active Directory
Job ID: 322368 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients- innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don-t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check !