A little about us...
L&T Infotech is one of the largest global technology consulting and digital solutions company -holding an annual revenue of $1.4 bn.
- We were founded 20 years ago as the information technology arm of the Larsen & Toubro group.
- We are currently partnered with more than 350 clients (66 of which are Fortune 500 companies).
- We operate in 28 countries, employing over 28,000 employees world-wide !
- We lead in providing the best experiences for our clients and their customers.
- We provide our employees with a learning environment that promotes growth and creativity.
To learn more please visit us at www.lntinfotech.com follow us on Twitter @LTI_Global.
- The Active Directory Architect is a subject matter expert that has accountability for the architecture and design of Active Directory, Windows Server, Azure server environment.
- This resource must be an Active Directory and Microsoft Windows Server technology expert and must be able to lead, operate and continuously improve the environment distributed across 170 remote plants and offices throughout US.
- Duties will include all Operating System architecture and design,management of Microsoft DNS/DHCP, and design and maintenance of Group Policy.
- Additionally, the successful Technology Analyst should possess the ability to own and perform audits using AD toolkits and native tools to identify security risks in an Active Directory Enterprise environment.
- Design and architect Active Directory Infrastructure, including, design and implementation, Management of Active Directory Group Policy, DNS and DHCP for 10k plus AD objects.
- Responsible for the design and architecture of the backup and recovery of Active Directory Ensuring AD Security and compliance at all time.
- Strong experience in migrating Users and Computers across forests using Microsoft ADMT tool.
- Strong Experience with Active Directory Migration, Separation and Consolidation.
- Strong Experience with Migrating Exchange Server to Office 365 in Multi Forest environment.
- Strong experience in Monitoring Domain controller health and performance using tools like perfmon, netmon etc.,
- Strong experience with Hyper V virtualization in building and managing Virtual servers.
- Strong Experience in Planning, Designing, Architect, Migrating and managing File server and application server.
- Should be comfortable migrating high data loads and critical applications.
- Fair experience with MS Utilities to troubleshoot Account Lockout,DFS Replication, AD Replication and other AD issues.
- Communicate with internal clients, vendor partners, and stakeholders.
- Owns and leads discussions in business and technical information technology solution implementations, upgrades, enhancement and conversions.
- Recommends solutions as appropriate.
- Support IT goals and objectives including measures and projects.
- Collaborates and assists with the coordination/management of vendors who are contracted for services relating to the computing infrastructure.
- Must possess proven experience working with an enterprise distributed computing environment.
- Strong Documentation of Migration Build Documents, HLD and LLD and other SOPs.
- Ensuring timely resolution for alt production issues, doing a root cause analysis for Sev1 issues and document the same.
- Recommend the corrective action plan for the same.
- Experience in Windows Active Directory Powershell will be an added advantage.
How will you grow?
- Role-based Training programs
- Continuing Education Programs (CEP) to enhance your knowledge, skills, and attitude as a professional
- We encourage you to acquire various beneficial international certifications, with costs s reimbursed
- Our role-based workshop helps us groom future leaders for LTI
What's in it for you?
- Excellent benefits plan: medical, dental, vision, life, FSA, & PTO
- Roll over vacation days
- Commuter benefits
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Certification reimbursement
- Rewards and recognition programs
- Innovative and collaborative company culture
"We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."