Albertsons Companies is one of the largest food and drug retailers with 2,300+ stores. The Albertsons Companies family of brands includes some of the most prominent brands in food retailing, with a growing base of loyal shoppers. Thanks to the professionalism, diversity, spirit, and friendliness of our people, we have locations across the U.S.
The Technology & Engineering Department has an opening for an AdTech Senior Engineering Manager, Digital Marketing pillar. This position is located in Pleasanton, California or Dallas, Texas.Position Purpose
The Digital Marketing programs provide cutting edge solutions to engage and delight our customers in their online experience across multiple brands within Albertsons Companies. The ideal candidate will be passionate in growing and leading the core team(s) responsible for end-to-end project execution, application development and delivery. Marketing and advertising technologies and applications aim at improving the experience for millions of customers for all channels (web, mobile app, email, SMS, push notifications). The ideal candidate for this role must have a deep understanding of advertising technologies, has worked in a fast-paced agile development environment and has a proven track record of leading cross-functional teams in delivering highly complex solutions.Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work closely with internal and external business partners to understand priorities and influence the product roadmap.
- Build a high-performing team of technical professionals Software Engineers, Technical Leads and Architects and Project Managers/Scrum Masters.
- Manage teams with background in Martech/Adtech.
- Accountable for delivering resource forecast and managing project budget to achieve project goals.
- Responsible for successful delivery of initiatives within marketing domain.
- Collaborate with external partners to explore and research solutions, produce proof of concepts and integrate into production systems.
- Work closely with Technology Senior Leadership to understand the business priorities and ensure the team is focusing on the right goals and objectives.
- Responsible for managing resource constraints, addressing skill gaps, and team development.
- Work closely with Architecture, DevOps, Infrastructure, Information Security, Technology PMO & Finance, and other Technology functions as well as key vendors/partners in implementing right solutions.
- Drive best practices in software development using agile/scrum approach.
- Effectively communicate information across multiple levels of the organization.
- Provide team members with an environment of learning, mentoring and staff development.
- Foster strong vendor partnerships that encourage collaboration and offers improvement opportunities.
- 4-year degree (Computer Science, Information Systems, or relational functional field) and/or equivalent combination of education or work experience.
- 10+ years of Technology experience.
- 3-5 years in managing and leading team of Software Engineers or Developers.
- Strong background implementing Advertising tools for programmatic ad campaigns, integrations with identity and audience tools, DSPs, Reporting and Analytics, Customer Data Platform and Data Management Platform.
- Must have experience in building and operating MarTech and/or AdTech programs preferably Adobe (Campaign, Audience Manager, Journey Management, Test & Target, Analytics) and/or Google platform (Big Query, SA360, DV360, Google Campaign).
- Experience in collaborating with distributed global teams in a matrix/flat organization and working alongside Leads/Management team and various stakeholders.
- An excellent communicator for building relationships, managing stakeholders, influencing roadmap, working with clients and delivery teams both orally and written, and for technical and non-technical audiences.
- Demonstrated ability to motivate, coach, counsel, and train team members.
- Significant experience with the full software development lifecycle and software development methodologies (Agile, Iterative development).
Albertsons Companies is at the forefront of the revolution in retail. With a fixation on innovation and building culture, our team is rallying our company around a unique vision: forging a retail winner that is admired for national strength, deep roots in the communities we serve, and a team that has passion for food and delivering great service.Albertsons Culture Principles
- Compassion: We always treat each other with kindness and respect
- Team: We always support and recognize each other
- Inclusive: We always value everyone's perspective
- Learning: We always strive to grow and develop ourselves and others
- Competitive: We always act with integrity to win over the customer
- Ownership: We always take actions to drive our success
How to Apply:
- Work may be performed in a temperature-controlled environment.
- Must sit, stand, or walk for extended periods of time.
- May spend long periods of time at desk or computer terminal.
- Will use keyboards, telephone, and other office equipment during the course of normal workday.
- Stooping, bending, twisting, and reaching may be required in completion of job duties.
- Work day is fast paced; some evening and weekend work may be required.
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a resume by visiting https://www.albertsonscompanies.com/careers/en/home.html
Diversity is fundamental at Albertsons Companies. We foster an inclusive working environment where the different strengths and perspectives of each employee is both recognized and valued. We believe that building successful relationships with our customers and our communities is only possible through the diversity of our people. A diverse workforce leads to better teamwork and creative thinking, as well as mutual understanding and respect.
The Albertsons Companies policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions of employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, medical condition, marital status, or any other legally protected status.
We support a drug-free workplace -- some positions require applicants offered a position to pass a pre-employment drug test before they are hired. AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYERLI-CS1