Apex Systems is hiring! See details below and please let me know if you are interested by emailing Scott Measell at email@example.com.
Lead and participate in the development, testing, implementation, maintenance, and support of highly complex solutions including robust testing and support for subsequent release testing within an Agile environment in adherence to company standards.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Build and support manual and automated monitoring capabilities and provide escalated support for highly complex applications in production.
• Lead moderately complex projects and participate in larger, more complex initiatives.
• Solve complex technical and operational problems. May oversee the work of a small team.
• Develop code in accordance with the acceptance criteria established by the Product Owner.
• Consult and partner with business product owners and outside vendors to understand the end goal and offer solutions and recommendations during design.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Bachelor's Degree and four to seven years of experience or equivalent education and software engineering training or experience
2. In-depth knowledge in information systems and ability to identify, apply, and implement IT best practices
3. Understanding of key business processes and competitive strategies related to the IT function
4. Ability to plan and manage projects and solve complex problems by applying best practices
5. Ability to provide direction and mentor less experienced teammates. Ability to interpret and convey complex, difficult, or sensitive information.
Preferred Skills -
• AEM (Adobe Experience Manager)
• CSS (Cascading Style Sheets)
• SASS (Syntactically Awesome Style Sheets)
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org