Please note that this is a 1 year contract position.
• 5+ years industry experience, Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent experience
• 5+ years of experience developing applications in Java
• 3+ years of experience developing applications in Adobe AEM CQ5 and 6x
• Experience with Touch UI and Sightly (HTL)
• Experience in databases, preferably SQL Server 2012
• Experience with HTML, CSS, responsive design a plus
• Experience in troubleshooting performance issues at the application, database or network level.
• Provide advanced-level development, testing, debugging and documentation skills
• Identify risks and challenges the customer should expect to encounter with the solution based on similar efforts done with other customers.
• Ability to articulate technical or operational problems or issues into understandable business terms.
• Excellent speaking and writing skills.
• Able to communicate effectively with customers and provide support from project inception to deployment
• Maintains a positive attitude and desire to train others
For consideration, please reference job number 2872
San Francisco, CAContact