Analytics Technical Product Manager
My client is one of the largest food and drug retailers based out of Pleasanton, CA. They are looking for an Analytics Technical Product Manager to work closely with Business, UX, Marketing and Engineering teams and to build and support Adobe Analytics implementation and reporting of new mobile app and website features on the Product Roadmap.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage requirements gathering, prioritization and schedule for new analytics implementation projects
- Assist and advise on the selection and discovery of KPIs to measure usage and success of new Product features and Marketing campaigns
- Own and lead the Analytics implementation and accuracy of business critical KPIs across all digital platforms (web, mobile apps, email, etc.)
- Develop and deliver effective, scalable, and omni-channel data collection and sharing strategies across internal and external tools, vendors and teams
- Identify, design, and execute new processes that enable Product Mangers to be more effective in their day to day work, including reporting and measurement, data reliability, audience/segment management, campaign analysis, etc.
- Develop trusted technical advisor relationships with product, user experience, business stakeholders and technology leadership
- Establish and guide best practices for Analytics data collection and reporting
- Partner with Product Management Analytics & Optimization Team to ensure all Analytics data support the goals and KPIs of the business
- Learn and advise on Adobe Analytics integration opportunities and best practices with other Adobe tools such as Adobe Target, Adobe Experience Manger, etc.
- Inform stakeholders and reporting teams on activation/deactivation of new variables, how to build insightful reports, accurate segments, and calculated metrics
- Prioritize and drive the implementation and adoption of new Workspace features and reports, native app SDK upgrades, tag manager releases, etc
- Guide and support the IT and QA teams on new Analytics implementations, enhancements, bug detection, etc.
- Ensure data and measurement accuracy by partnering with Reporting, QA and Engineering Teams
- 3+ years hands-on technical experience with Adobe Analytics on web and native mobile apps
- Experience with enterprise level e-commerce data
- Experience with all features of Adobe Analytics including processing rules, classifications, Marketing Channels, eVars, props, success events, list vars and merchandised eVars
- Passion for learning and understanding technical details of software capabilities and integrations with other tools and teams
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, with ability to present and translate complex technical information to executive, engineering and business/marketing partners
- Proven track record of building relationships, and partnering with internal clients on complex business problems to develop actionable recommendations
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award-winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Please click apply with your most current resume and anything else you'd like us to know about you. You should also feel free to email Bhavana Mathur at or call at