Infogroup is looking for top talent to join our dynamic and innovative team. We are currently seeking an Adobe Business Consultant to join our Dallas, TX office.The Adobe Business Consultant is responsible for designing and implementing marketing campaign solutions. Accountability to perform a strategic role working with clients to understand marketing programs and campaign requirements.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Lead onsite discovery with client for gathering business requirements and create Business Requirements Document (BRD).
2. Partner with Architect and Technical Consultant to implement large scale technology solutions primarily using some/all of the Adobe Marketing Cloud solutions, including Adobe Campaign and provide input on Solution Design Requirements (SDR).
3. Own the campaign solutions by fully understanding the database and client business to ensure that the proposed solutions will deliver campaigns and also support the client's marketing initiatives.
4. Support design primary campaigns.
5. Oversee the marketing programs and backend measurements.
6. Lead client and/or internal teams on best practices in campaign design and execution.
7. Consult with TC and Campaign Developers on design and coding medium to complex Adobe Campaign flows using a multi-relational database.
8. Provide oversight and mentoring to other campaign analysts.
Knowledge, Skill, and Abilities:
1. Must understand how to design Adobe Campaign flows using Adobe Campaign Classic or Standard tool.
2. Knowledge of ETL tools is a big plus.
3. Self-initiative and leadership skills with strong written and verbal communication skills.
4. Ability to work within a team environment and interface with both external and internal stakeholders at all levels.
5. Proven technical, analytical and problem solving skills.
Education, Experience, and Certification:
1. Bachelor's Degree in a related field or equivalent.
2. 5-8 years' experience with at least 2 years using Adobe Campaign (formerly Neolane).
3. Experience in Technical/Campaign Workflows, knowledge in external account configuration, offer management, data schema, Adobe configuration.
4. Experience in Adobe configuration, customer and recipient schema.
5. Experience in relational databases, data structures and querying language.
6. Experience creating queries to extract and validate campaigns data using SQL or PL/SQL.
7. Experience implementing CRM and database marketing solutions.
8. Experience in process improvement, database development, data process engineering, software development, direct marketing, or master data management all a plus.
We're revolutionizing the way companies connect with their customers and grow their businesses. Find out how you can join the movement at www.infogroup.com/about-infogroup/careers-at-infogroup. Please reference requisition number BURL4608.
Infogroup is a leading provider of data and data-driven marketing solutions. Infogroup provides data, technology and services that help marketers acquire new customers and maximize the value of existing relationships. The company's data and marketing solutions help clients of all sizes, from local SMBs to FORTUNE 100™ enterprises, increase sales and customer loyalty. Infogroup provides both digital and traditional marketing channel expertise that is enhanced by access to our proprietary data on 280 million individuals and 24 million businesses. For more information, visit www.infogroup.com.
At Infogroup, our employees are directly responsible for our success. We strongly believe in rewarding employees for their initiative, teamwork and leadership. Every day, we expect our employees to ask questions, demand better solutions and challenge one another to succeed. We are constantly looking for candidates who are not only qualified and knowledgeable, but also have the drive to grow professionally. We hire dynamic individuals in variety of fields such as information technology, account management and client services, sales, marketing, administration and human resources.
Affirmative Action/EEO Policy
At Infogroup, we are committed to attracting, retaining and engaging employees from all walks of life. Diversity is an important part of our values and business operations. We are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment that promotes professional development for everyone. As part of that commitment, Infogroup does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, status as a disabled veteran and/or Veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. In addition, Infogroup will provide reasonable accommodation for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.