Yes Marketing, an Infogroup company, wants you to say "YES!" to this exciting opportunity. We are currently seeking an Adobe Technical Architect to join our Burlington, MA office. The Adobe Technical Architect is responsible for designing and implementing end-to-end solutions utilizing Adobe tools for our clients.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Construct a technical architecture of multiple solutions fitting client's industry standards, use cases, strategy and technical needs
2. Work with technical leads to design a solution that optimally utilizes Adobe tools and supports clients use cases, strategy and industry standards
3. Break down Customer strategies into phased roadmaps according to Customer priorities, industry best practices and technology prerequisites and dependencies
4. Provide strategic guidance and direction to Customers for maximizing their digital marketing effectiveness
5. Lead all technical hardware sizing, estimates and recommendations for Adobe Campaign (hosted, hybrid or on-premise)
6. Architect end to end solution for Adobe Campaign including components outside the stack, such as DNS, firewalls, integration to 3rd party solutions, connecting a hybrid install to the MTS, and other components common with Adobe Campaign configurations
7. Lead design of technical architecture and configuration
8. Advise client on best practice design and configuration of Adobe
9. Act as technical advisory to client IT, Network and Sys Ops teams
10. Articulate and convey technical concepts to a mixed audience of senior technical and business executives
Knowledge, Skill, and Abilities:
1. Full Understanding of Adobe Campaign data model, database platforms, server requirements, and hardware sizing
3. Ability to communicate directly with clients to explain technical concepts
4. Knowledge of adding external data sources to existing Campaign Schema
5. Ability to guide client through on-premise or cloud installs and working through provisioning with Adobe support teams
6. Ability to plan and document the overall Campaign implementation approach for a new Adobe Campaign implementation.
Education, Experience, and Certification:
1. Bachelor's degree or equivalent business experience required *
2. 6-8+ years' experience with 3+ years with solution design, development, and technical consulting for Adobe Campaign *
3. Experience interfacing Adobe Campaign with external systems
4. Experience in leading and performing troubleshooting activities to address any technical glitches that prevent Adobe Campaign to interface with upstream and downstream systems
5. Experience with the administration side of Adobe Campaign
6. Experience building, executing, and delivering accurate audience data for assigned campaigns using marketing automation tools
7. Experience in Adobe Campaign configuration and mapping data feeds to recipient schema
8. Experience with both Adobe Campaign Classic (hybrid or fully on-prem models) and Adobe Campaign Standard (Cloud/SaaS solution) strongly preferred\
9. Experience with configuring Adobe Campaign with additional Adobe Experience Cloud solutions, such as Analytics, Target, Audience Manager, or Experience Manager preferred
10. Certification in Adobe Campaign Architect a plus.
We're revolutionizing the way brands connect with consumers to drive engagement and build brand advocacy. Find out how you can join the movement at www.yesmarketing.com/who-we-are/careers. Please reference requisition number PAPL4601.
Yes Marketing focuses on enabling marketers to engage, acquire and retain consumers along each stage of the consumer journey with a brand -- from awareness through consideration, purchase and lifetime loyalty. This is accomplished through a unique combination of expert marketing services, best-of-breed technology and proprietary data assets that enable brands to create and deliver truly personalized, data-driven customer experiences with the help of a single vendor with an integrated technology and service offering. For more information, visit www.yesmarketing.com.
Yes Marketing is an Infogroup company. Infogroup is a leading provider of data and data-driven marketing solutions. Infogroup provides data, technology and services that help marketers acquire new customers and maximize the value of existing relationships. The company's data and marketing solutions help clients of all sizes, from local SMBs to FORTUNE 100™ enterprises, increase sales and customer loyalty. Infogroup provides both digital and traditional marketing channel expertise that is enhanced by access to our proprietary data on 280 million individuals and 24 million businesses. For more information, visit www.infogroup.com.
At Yes Marketing, our employees are directly responsible for our success. We strongly believe in rewarding employees for their initiative, teamwork and leadership. Every day, we expect our employees to ask questions, demand better solutions and challenge one another to succeed. We are constantly looking for candidates who are not only qualified and knowledgeable, but also have the drive to grow professionally. We hire dynamic individuals in a variety of fields such as information technology, account management and client services, sales, marketing, administration and human resources.
Affirmative Action/EEO Policy
At Yes Marketing, we are committed to attracting, retaining and engaging employees from all walks of life. Diversity is an important part of our values and business operations. We are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment that promotes professional development for everyone. As part of that commitment, Yes Marketing does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, status as a disabled veteran and/or Veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. In addition, Yes Marketing will provide reasonable accommodation for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.
2 Blue Hill Plaza, 3rd Floor Pearl River, NY, 10965Contact