Matrix Technology Group is a highly recognized provider of professional IT Consulting services in the US.
I would like to let you know that one of our highly esteemed client has immediate need for strong Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Developer.
(“US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1B Candidates at this time”).
Title: Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Developer
Location: Lincolnshire, IL
Relevant Experience & Experience Required : 6-8 years
Knowledge on following products/systems:
- Total 6-8 years of experience leading development, gathering and writing authoring requirements in CMS capabilities
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in Enterprise Content Management using AEM or CQ
- Experience of creating OSGI bundle, CQ Components, Workflow
- Java/J2EE skills and OOPS with proficiency design patterns
- Good understanding and work experience of Java Frameworks (like Struts, Spring etc.)
- Knowledge of CRX and Apache Sling
- Should be knowing UML diagrams (Use case, Class, Sequence, Activity, Deployment)
- Should have experience in designing modules and components
- Exposure to one or more end to end implementation on AEM
- Knowledge of various AEM components like Tagging, Translation, Search etc.
- Experience of Migrating content from one legacy system to AEM
- Web service implementation experience
- SEO optimization
- Understanding of various Adobe cloud services which can be integrated with AEM
- AEM platform upgrade experience from either 5.6.1 to 6.1 or 6.1 to 6.3 (is good to have)
- Good interaction and connect with Business stakeholders. Good understanding of Marketing IT & Web Technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of business executives, managers and subject matter experts
- Onsite-Offshore communication and Agile development
- Ability to think analytically and should have excellent problem solving skills. Excellent time management skills
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Strong development experience with AEM 6.1 building blocks including templates, components, dialogs, widgets and bundles.
- Active contribution during design/solution brainstorming sessions within AEM DevOps team
- Experience on Java Content Repository (API) suite, Sling web framework and Apache Felix OSGi framework, DAM, Workflows is required.
- Website and Web Application development using Adobe Marketing Cloud Suite (Adobe Digital Asset Management, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Experience Manager)
- Manage software deployment, merge code branches (in Dev, QA and Prod environment) and leading the team during deployment/release and post release warranty support
- Provide technical guidance and support to the offshore team
- Work with project managers to ensure that all project deliverables are on time and high quality
- Work collaboratively with other teams; QA, UX, etc
- Create standards for authoring including: authoring dialogues, component names, component groups and template names for developers and agile product owners to use during development
- Create authoring requirements during the design process. Add authoring requirements to UX designs and component designs
- Collaborate with Agile developers to arrange knowledge transfer sessions for completed components
- Perform acceptance testing on components and authoring exp.
Feel Free to reach me at 9 0 8 2 7 9 1 2 4 6 OR anishm at matrix on web dot com
Thanks & Regards,