Data Systems Analysts, Inc. is searching for an Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Senior Analyst.This search is in the Proposal Phase and upon award will result in an offer of employment.Job Location: Fort Belvoir, VA.Clearance: Minimum Secret DOD clearanceEducation: Minimum BS degree
Job Description: As a Senior Analyst supporting a major US Army organization, you will help to define digital services road map, offerings for an Army enterprise system. You will assist in gathering business requests and managing product backlogs. You will be involved in team coordination for design, development and release activities. You will provide a unique blend of business, marketing and technical savvy; develop a big-picture vision for high quality digital products, and ensure that the vision and success criteria are met. You will be responsible for:
- Performing business requirements analysis and use case capturing for UX Platform, Analytics Platform.
- Developing presentation decks and executive summary reports.
- Scheduling and leading digital and marketing requirements and design discussions with business and product teams
- Running story grooming sessions , participating in daily Scrum calls and supporting the Scrum Master role as needed
- Collaborating with solution architect developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze trade-offs between usability and performance needs
- Providing expertise in using Adobe Experience Manager, Share Point, HTML, Java Script and other digital tools
- Working collaboratively with prototyping teams to translate that new client experience into a working prototype that brings the idea to life and evolve in to new products and projects
- Performing query and reporting analysis;
- Documenting data sources and mappings to support reporting and other data requirements
- Serving as a liaison between the business, application development team, other technology teams and project managers
- Ensure requirements are met through the entire SDLC process by participating in design discussions, QA, UAT and deployment
- Translating business requirements into a solution and analyze trade-offs between effort and return on value. Socialize these trade-offs with the project team and stakeholders
- Ensuring requirements and test cases have appropriate sign offs and solutions are effective. Actively work to resolve issues users when requirements clarification is needed or to facilitate sign off on test cases
MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE DOD CLEARANCE ; this will be verified prior to interview. Therefore, Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.s can be considered for this position.
- BS Degree
- 5 years of experience in analysis and story building of digital products and initiatives
- 5 years' experience in Web Content Management (WCM) Tools and technologies, such as Adobe Experience Manager 6+, CRXDE, JCR, Jackrabbit Oak, OSGI, MSM, SSO, REST, Apache Sling, Dispatchers, Workflows, jQuery, CSS3, JSON, Ajax, External Integrations and other web technologies
- Experience in AEM Adobe Experience Cloud
- Experience with Adobe Target and Adobe Campaign
- Experienced in Agile Scrum Development methodology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, leaders, managers, and subject matter experts
Founded in 1963, Data Systems Analysts, Inc. (DSA) has been providing Defense and Federal Government customers' business-driven Information Technology and consulting solutions and services for more than 50 years. DSA's people excel in helping our customers achieve sensitive, mission-critical business goals and objectives. DSA is a 100 percent employee-owned company: every employee has a stake in the success of our company and our customers.Our culture embraces training and development opportunities that include leadership programs, employee networks, continued education, and much more. We recognize that building expertise in your profession benefits everyone, and our leadership training programs help employees better manage their projects, inspire coworkers and customers to action, and reinforce DSA's guiding principles since 1963. DSA provides equal employment opportunity for employees and applicants without regard to an individual's protected status; race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/parental status, pregnancy/childbirth or related condition, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other protected status.
We also value the unique combination of skills, abilities, aspirations, and backgrounds of every individual our diversity makes us stronger. We are 100 percent employee-owned through an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).DSA employees receive customizable benefits that are highly competitive in each local market that include a Vanguard 401K.
DSA will provide necessary reasonable accommodation to ensure that an individual with a disability who is not able to fully utilize DSA's online job application system is provided with equal opportunity to apply and be considered for all jobs. If you need an accommodation to complete the application process, please email HR @dsainc.com or call 1-877-422-4372.