Data Systems Analysts, Inc. is searching for an AEM Developer. This search is in the Proposal Phase and upon award will result in an offer of employment.Job Location: Fort Belvoir, VA.Clearance: Minimum Secret DOD clearanceEducation: Minimum BS degree
Job Description: As an AEM Developer, you will support the enhancement of a major US Army organization's enterprise system. You will work as member of the AEM Development Team to build and enhance websites and related properties. You will be engaged in all phases of the Scrum software development lifecycle. You will design, develop, document, test and debug new and existing software systems and/or applications and perform defect corrections (analysis, design, code). You will participate in design meetings and consult with business clients to refine, test, and debug programs to meet business needs. You will be responsible for:
- Developing user experiences and providing ongoing support for digital products
- Participating as a member of cross-functional teams on a diverse set of projects through the entire development life cycle
- Engaging with design teams to deliver front-end to middle-tier experiences.
- Taking a given feature and translating that to native AEM features (templates, components)
- Engaging with the team to create optimal content entry experiences and workflows
- Installing customizing, and integrating commercial software packages
- Facilitating root cause analysis of system issues
- Reviewing new and existing code and performing unit testing
- Creating system documentation/play books
- Attending requirements, design and code reviews
- Receiving work packages from manager and/or delegates
- Creating system documentation/play book(s) and participating as a reviewer and contributor in requirements, design and code reviews
- BS Degree
- 5 years of software development experience in AEM demonstrating depth of technical understanding within AEM Sites, Assets, and Workflows
- Experienced in Agile Scrum Development methodology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, leaders, managers, and subject matter experts
MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE DOD CLEARANCE ; this will be verified prior to interview. Therefore, ====s can be considered for this position.
- Adobe Experience Cloud
- Understanding of all web layers (CDN, Load Balancers)
- Understanding of Maven, Git, Jenkins, Java IDEs
- Java testing and logging frameworks
- Capable with Java Content Repository at the API and Query level
- Familiar with Foundation and/or Bootstrap and responsive design patterns
- Adobe Target
- Adobe Campaign
Founded in 1963, Data Systems Analysts, Inc. (DSA) has been providing Defense and Federal Government customers' business-driven Information Technology and consulting solutions and services for more than 50 years. DSA's people excel in helping our customers achieve sensitive, mission-critical business goals and objectives. DSA is a 100 percent employee-owned company: every employee has a stake in the success of our company and our customers.Our culture embraces training and development opportunities that include leadership programs, employee networks, continued education, and much more. We recognize that building expertise in your profession benefits everyone, and our leadership training programs help employees better manage their projects, inspire coworkers and customers to action, and reinforce DSA's guiding principles since 1963. DSA provides equal employment opportunity for employees and applicants without regard to an individual's protected status; race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/parental status, pregnancy/childbirth or related condition, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other protected status.
We also value the unique combination of skills, abilities, aspirations, and backgrounds of every individual our diversity makes us stronger. We are 100 percent employee-owned through an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).DSA employees receive customizable benefits that are highly competitive in each local market that include a Vanguard 401K.
DSA will provide necessary reasonable accommodation to ensure that an individual with a disability who is not able to fully utilize DSA's online job application system is provided with equal opportunity to apply and be considered for all jobs. If you need an accommodation to complete the application process, please email HR @dsainc.com or call 1-877-422-4372 .